Micah smith

Stillwater, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

HI'm trying to find a gentleman I believe his name to be Antonio Mosutto who was a little boy living in Naples, Italy or possibly Bari, or Molfetta during WW2 and became especially close with a unit of American Troops who were stationed there. Sometime after the war he came to America and married a woman possibly from Kentucky before they moved to |Akron, Ohio where he worked in the construction business in some capacity. He attended a reunion that these veterans had many years ago probably in the 80's. If anyone knows who this could be please email me at ww2435thsignal@hotmail.com or at logjaxbel@live.com ASAP!
Micah Hiner smith

Stillwater, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Update his name is antonio I think but last name sounds more like matuto I believe . He was an early teens and his family was from terlizzi, Bari, puglia. The unit he becme close with would pay him to cut their hair .. He had a sister rosa as well as another sister unsure of her name. His father on his death bed took off his wedding ring and gave it to an American gi begging him to keep his son safe and bring him to America. Please if anyone knows who this could be please ask him to contact me. I'm in stillwater Oklahoma under Hiner in phone book or my email at logjaxbel@live.com the American unit was the 435th signal

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 33 min Kasim 30,465
WMD's Hey Tyree Guess What they Found? 3 hr Lt Tyree 4
Hoops star LeBron helps renovate Akron home Tue Dindu Nufffins 2
Crisis of Truth Chgo Thugs at work Tue Dindu Nufffins 8
Does Akron still suck? (Sep '08) Tue Dindu Nufffins 214
Trustee charge dropped (Apr '08) Tue Louis Nanez 13
whats the verdict on Dr.Bressi Tue Get real 5
•••
•••
•••

Uniontown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000