Antonio Mossuto? Came to Akron from ...

Antonio Mossuto? Came to Akron from naples after WW2

Posted in the Uniontown Forum

Micah smith

Perkins, OK

#1 Mar 7, 2013
HI'm trying to find a gentleman I believe his name to be Antonio Mosutto who was a little boy living in Naples, Italy or possibly Bari, or Molfetta during WW2 and became especially close with a unit of American Troops who were stationed there. Sometime after the war he came to America and married a woman possibly from Kentucky before they moved to |Akron, Ohio where he worked in the construction business in some capacity. He attended a reunion that these veterans had many years ago probably in the 80's. If anyone knows who this could be please email me at [email protected] or at [email protected] ASAP!
Micah Hiner smith

Perkins, OK

#2 Mar 15, 2013
Update his name is antonio I think but last name sounds more like matuto I believe . He was an early teens and his family was from terlizzi, Bari, puglia. The unit he becme close with would pay him to cut their hair .. He had a sister rosa as well as another sister unsure of her name. His father on his death bed took off his wedding ring and gave it to an American gi begging him to keep his son safe and bring him to America. Please if anyone knows who this could be please ask him to contact me. I'm in stillwater Oklahoma under Hiner in phone book or my email at [email protected] the American unit was the 435th signal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Akron mother sentenced to five years for puttin... Aug 25 Walkin Boss 2
News Judge sends accused Cuyahoga Valley National Pa... Aug 25 Walkin Boss 1
News Black Voters Speak Out on Donald Trumpa s Recen... Aug 24 Dee Dee Dee 9
News Inmate who escaped Summit County jail still at ... Aug 23 Ja vette man 2
News Ohio.com - Akron teachers ratify pact (Aug '07) Aug 22 bigguy 51
News Akron's new West Point Market to open in Octobe... Aug 16 louisepapp 1
News Akron man charged with shooting woman in head, ... Aug 15 Walkin Boss 1

Uniontown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance