Akron Zoo sees record crowds in first...

Akron Zoo sees record crowds in first month since the opening of Grizzly Ridge exhibit

There are 8 comments on the Hudson Hub-Times story from Aug 23, 2013, titled Akron Zoo sees record crowds in first month since the opening of Grizzly Ridge exhibit. In it, Hudson Hub-Times reports that:

Akron, Ohio The bears have been all the buzz at the Akron Zoo. Since the Mike and Mary Stark Grizzly Ridge exhibit opened on July 20, 2013, over 109,000 people have visited the new exhibit in the first month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hudson Hub-Times.

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#1 Aug 23, 2013
Visited last Saturday. Great exhibit. Those Grizzlies were very active and entertaining.

The zoo. Safest part of the west side. Caging the rest of it is in order.
d pantz

Portage, MI

#2 Aug 24, 2013
Howard Beale Jr wrote:
Visited last Saturday. Great exhibit. Those Grizzlies were very active and entertaining.
The zoo. Safest part of the west side. Caging the rest of it is in order.
yeah, the exhibit you have to drive through before you get there is scary. especially Crosby street...
mike

Akron, OH

#3 Aug 24, 2013
stop at the circle k and see the real animals - or drive up to diagonal rd and check out all the bodies outlined in the street and all the telephone poles covered with teddy bears!

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#4 Aug 26, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, the exhibit you have to drive through before you get there is scary. especially Crosby street...
CrAkron needs to plow safety or DMZ corridors in & out of the zoo.
Stowbilly

United States

#5 Aug 26, 2013
land Mines would work!
Mr. Gorch

Toledo, OH

#6 Aug 26, 2013
All's I knows is If them komono dragons gets looses, we sho bees in a wurlds of hurts. I don't tinks, my doble Duce magnum will stops one of dem fuhrocuos beasties lizzads.
d pantz

United States

#7 Aug 26, 2013
Howard Beale Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
CrAkron needs to plow safety or DMZ corridors in & out of the zoo.
all the new housing is definitely deceiving.
Marco

Akron, OH

#8 Aug 27, 2013
Close de un-expressway and build sum mor!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica Daniels May 25 soccer Mom 1
Wonder why God did this (Dec '09) May 21 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 5
News VIDEO: Black bear spotted in Akron, has own Twi... May 20 lil Tyree 2
BOYCOTT Humane Society of Greater Akron! "Paws... (May '10) May 16 X employee 21
wino pete (Nov '15) May 16 Homeless Wino Pete 15
News Body discovered in Barberton alley (Aug '08) May 11 BPD 187
if you liked nafta ...... May 10 El Chapo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uniontown Mortgages