Ohio mom's boyfriend charged with murder

Ohio mom's boyfriend charged with murder

There are 1231 comments on the Lubbock Avalanche story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Ohio mom's boyfriend charged with murder. In it, Lubbock Avalanche reports that:

In this undated photo released by her mother, Jessie Davis, 26 of North Canton, Ohio, is shown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lubbock Avalanche.

First Prev
of 62
Next Last

“All power to the people.”

Since: Mar 07

San Diego, CA

#1686 Aug 8, 2007
kaley wrote:
Is it just me or are all racist people Christian?
You pretty much got that right!
Janice

Yukon, OK

#1688 Aug 9, 2007
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard of white men in robes doing other things on the asses of alter boys for free.
Bettah hold your tongue.
Rick: it does not matter what race I am, I could never see people in such an ignorant frame of mind as yourself. I'm really not even sure if you really feel the way you want people to think. I think, this is just your way of getting attention..... and trying to build up your lonely and pathetic life as a drug abuser, and alcoholic. While computers may have advanced the world, It certainly don't help educate losers like you. You use it to send out hate messages, and then hide behind it like the "coward" that you really are. You're just a "wizard who lives in Oz, and hides all of his insecurities, and hate for himself, by blowing off stem and insulting people. Whatever made you think, that you are better than Black people? Well, whatever you think it might be.... Tell it to St. Peter when you attempt to get into Heaven... "It won't fly! It does not take anyone on this site long to see through you, and know what is really going on iside of you! Stop trying to fool people, and get yourself some help!(for the drugs, and alcohol problem) Then try to get a life, outside of your computer..... And one other thing. You mentioned that you had two or three daughters who are so well off and educated..... WOW! I wonder why it is they've let their beloved father deterioate like this....?? If they are no better than you, than I understand! Get some serious help!
Janice

Yukon, OK

#1689 Aug 9, 2007
Janice wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Rick... "I can see your mother still hasn't told you the truth about who your father "really is"... huh?(the Black lawn boy) Or! "wait a minute! "Maybe she has, and that's why you're so angry... huh? Sorry sweetheart... "as the saying goes, there are just some things you can't change in life, and one of them is... "Your kinfolks!!(smile)..... Get Over It!
Another thing.......
Mixing of the races started over 350 years ago...
through slavery. And it was not the Black man, who started the epidemic. Ask your grandmother to tell you the deep dark secrets that her great, great, great grandmothers told her.... It was only after the Black man was freed, and was no longer slaves to be controlled, that the White man realized he was a threat to him, when it came to White women preferring Black men sexually over the "slave masters..." (remember Black men were brought to America in chains , and their biggest value was to make them "stud's to breed for croping the slave trade) But, it didn't stop the "master's wife, from sneaking around to be with them, and lying about, and trying to explain why little "Abner" was so tanned....at birth.(smile). So, I suggest you read your History, before you make those kinds of accusations. Mixing of the races is just the "Backlash" of what was started by the White race, and "Jim Crow," or the KKK, couldn't stop it!) So, stop being so ignorant! We all belong to GOD, and none of us are any better than any other race of people. Start looking at people based on their individual character, and not by their race. There's just as many evils in one race, as their is another. God Bless You!
Janice

Yukon, OK

#1690 Aug 9, 2007
Janice wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Rick... "I can see your mother still hasn't told you the truth about who your father "really is"... huh?(the Black lawn boy) Or! "wait a minute! "Maybe she has, and that's why you're so angry... huh? Sorry sweetheart... "as the saying goes, there are just some things you can't change in life, and one of them is... "Your kinfolks!!(smile)..... Get Over It!
through slavery. And it was not the Black man, who started the epidemic. Ask your grandmother to tell you the deep dark secrets that her great, great, great grandmothers told her.... It was only after the Black man was freed, and was no longer slaves to be controlled, that the White man realized he was a threat to him, when it came to White women preferring Black men sexually over the "slave masters..." (remember Black men were brought to America in chains , and their biggest value was to make them "stud's to breed for croping the slave trade) But, it didn't stop the "master's wife, from sneaking around to be with them, and lying about, and trying to explain why little "Abner" was so tanned....at birth.(smile). So, I suggest you read your History, before you make those kinds of accusations. Mixing of the races is just the "Backlash" of what was started by the White race, and "Jim Crow," or the KKK, couldn't stop it!) So, stop being so ignorant! We all belong to GOD, and none of us are any better than any other race of people. Start looking at people based on their individual character, and not by their race. There's just as many evils in one race, as their is another. God Bless You!

Since: Jan 07

St Pete

#1692 Aug 9, 2007
CitizenX wrote:
<quoted text>
You pretty much got that right!
Aren't there exceptions to every rule though?
people1st

United States

#1693 Aug 9, 2007
Janice wrote:
<quoted text>
And actually, you can read about people groups mixing together in marriage in the Bible. I say people groups because we are all the same race--the human race. Some mixed marriages work, and some don't. Some non-mixed marriages work, and some don't. Some mixed marriage spouses kill their spouse, and some don't....etc. Domestic death sadly happens all across the board. Scary.

San Diego, CA

#1694 Aug 9, 2007
Jynx87 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't there exceptions to every rule though?
That I know. Hats off to you.

St Pete

#1695 Aug 10, 2007
CitizenX wrote:
<quoted text>
That I know. Hats off to you.
Actually it should be hats off to my parents as they raised me the right way. ;) Have a nice weekend.

San Diego, CA

#1697 Aug 10, 2007
Jynx87 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it should be hats off to my parents as they raised me the right way. ;) Have a nice weekend.
And a great weekend to you too.=|8-)

St Pete

#1698 Aug 10, 2007
CitizenX wrote:
<quoted text>
And a great weekend to you too.=|8-)
Working on it. ;)
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#1699 Aug 10, 2007
Janice wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this as smart as you people get around here!?

Mixing of races 350 years ago?

Too funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 62
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Appeals court reverses Cindy George's murder co... (Mar '07) 4 hr BAIN 469
News Akron mayor wants Oriana House audit 5 hr John Podesta 1
News Akron launches audit of $3.8 million Oriana Hou... Jan 20 Homeless Wino Pete 2
maga Jan 20 Homeless Wino Pete 1
Anyone know the Quattrocchis Jan 19 Curious 1
News Medina County revenues break pre-recession record Jan 16 Theresa 1
News Akron 51 mins ago 12:06 p.m.Family crawls on ro... Jan 15 Cool Hand Luke 2

Uniontown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uniontown Mortgages