Ohio mom's boyfriend charged with murder

Ohio mom's boyfriend charged with murder

There are 1231 comments on the Lubbock Avalanche story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Ohio mom's boyfriend charged with murder. In it, Lubbock Avalanche reports that:

In this undated photo released by her mother, Jessie Davis, 26 of North Canton, Ohio, is shown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lubbock Avalanche.

First Prev
of 62
Next Last

“DIRTY BIRDY”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#2 Jun 23, 2007
Rightous1 wrote:
Just another classic example of why women should NOT become involved in interacial relationships, what a sad ending. Hopefully other women will learn from this.
Why do you say that??? I dont think this had any thing to do with race.
JA_loves_JH

Cambridge, MA

#3 Jun 23, 2007
I want get that guy for this because he killed his girlfriend and his soon to be baby
JA_loves_JH

Cambridge, MA

#4 Jun 23, 2007
i want beat the crap out of him

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#6 Jun 23, 2007
Rightous1 wrote:
Just another classic example of why women should NOT become involved in interacial relationships, what a sad ending. Hopefully other women will learn from this.
Al and Jesse will be on this like white on rice. Its racially motivated. Where is Citizen X when you need him? He's being lynched by the media.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#7 Jun 23, 2007
Rightous1 wrote:
yes, im sure thats it. you are sadly ignorant.

Newington, CT

#8 Jun 23, 2007
People, you should check out the Canton, Ohio forum for stuff on this. Some of threads are really weird.

“DIRTY BIRDY”

Location hidden

#9 Jun 23, 2007
gysgt_88 wrote:
Does interacial relationships include a white boy with a Puerto Rican? I love those hispanic women.
I dont think so.. Yeah we are the hot are'nt we?? lol
non-native-and-p roud

Canada

#11 Jun 23, 2007
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
Al and Jesse will be on this like white on rice. Its racially motivated. Where is Citizen X when you need him? He's being lynched by the media.
They aren't gonna be anywhere.If it was a black woman killed by a white man , then maybe.Where were these two race-baiting clowns when Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian were brutally murdered by 5 black people just because they were white.

“DIRTY BIRDY”

Location hidden

#15 Jun 23, 2007
Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it has. The black suspect has had abuse relationships with all his white girlfriends. Just another death of a white woman at the hands of "diversity" and "multiculturalism".
Interracial marriages were legalized in Virginia back in the 1980s (if I remember correctly), so it's a relatively new thing in our society. Don't believe the NAACP, SPLC, ADL, whatever.
Where I am We had 3 domestic abuse deaths in one week last month.2 were white men killing their white wives one was a hispanic male killing a white girlfriend..
TLC

Mooresville, NC

#17 Jun 23, 2007

“DIRTY BIRDY”

Location hidden

#21 Jun 23, 2007
Now has anyone stopped to think since the man is married that maybe his wife killed her??

United States

#22 Jun 23, 2007
MICHELLE D wrote:
<quoted text> I dont think so.. Yeah we are the hot are'nt we?? lol
Yes, I say again yes you are hot.

“DIRTY BIRDY”

Location hidden

#23 Jun 23, 2007
Rightous1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with you, have you forgotten about OJ & Nicole???????? or maybe you're one of those who think OJ is innocent.
Oh h*** no Oj was guilty..But I feel a man in that situation is capable of murder wether Black,white Asian etc..

“DIRTY BIRDY”

Location hidden

#24 Jun 23, 2007
gysgt_88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I say again yes you are hot.
Thank you.:)

Newington, CT

#25 Jun 23, 2007
MICHELLE D wrote:
<quoted text> Oh h*** no Oj was guilty..But I feel a man in that situation is capable of murder wether Black,white Asian etc..
Gots to be careful when you come out on a thread like this. All kinds of squirrels out here. Theres only about 4 sane posters on this thread, counting the both of us.
Praying Power

Cleveland, OH

#26 Jun 23, 2007
Ok for one they never really stated the body they found wasa jesse davis they said to believe that it was.It's so sad to hear that thishas happened bbut when i first heard of it , i kind of had an idea that they outcome would be fron all of the artafacts... isaid well maybe it was booy cuts jr. wifee being jealous of the relationship that he and jessee had? we'd never no, i just hope and pray that god will heal this awful tragedy that has struckin the community and my condolensces goes out to the family either way. its just sad to of you have to be careful now a days. p,s on second thought maybe bobby cuts is suspect nowing the games the tricks and trades of being 5.0 he'd no all loop holes.....

Location hidden

#28 Jun 23, 2007
white men and women kill their spouses all of the time. so should we just not get married at all? trust me, i am all about supporting my own race. but you have to be honest about it. look at how many white women have killed their children in the last few years, should i not be allowed to have kids?

“DIRTY BIRDY”

Location hidden

#30 Jun 23, 2007
George Miller Jr wrote:
<quoted text>Gots to be careful when you come out on a thread like this. All kinds of squirrels out here. Theres only about 4 sane posters on this thread, counting the both of us.
Ahh I can handle it..I deal with squirells every day.Just one thing George are you sure Im sane?? I've been told other wise..lmao

“DIRTY BIRDY”

Location hidden

#31 Jun 23, 2007
oops I meant squirrels..My bad...

“DIRTY BIRDY”

Location hidden

#32 Jun 23, 2007
Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are not "White" men, they're most likely mongrels. A white man treats his women with respect.
Any man that would put his hands on a woman or kill one is a mongrel no matter what his ethnic background is..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 62
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio.com - Miracle means heaven can wait (Aug '07) Sun old friend 62
News Roddy Pleads Guilty (Apr '07) Jun 25 Iwasthere 3
Lawyers in Summit County Domestic Relations Court (Oct '08) Jun 23 B single 20
News Akron cat-kicker sentenced for being part of Ha... Jun 23 JCB 2
News Akron man robs, threatens to shoot Little Caesa... Jun 21 munch face 2
Obama Announces Sec Hagel's Replacement (Nov '14) Jun 16 wino s matter 9
Erica Daniels May '16 soccer Mom 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uniontown Mortgages