Park Boys

Norwalk, OH

#21 Jan 31, 2013
Gilbert King was another local boxing great. Whatever happened to Gil King.
Also Jimmy McGarrity Firestone Park Boys. We were some bad mother Jefferson.
Ray Lewis Bad Billy Coleman, Gary and Terry Hill,Mike Renzi
Park Boys

Wooster, OH

#22 Feb 3, 2013
Jimmy Anderson, Rudy Monte, Jimmy King were some more BMF...
Park Boys

Cleveland, OH

#23 Feb 4, 2013
Butch and Danny Singleton More park boys. Where that at today?
Ian hickman

Cleveland, OH

#24 Feb 15, 2013
Hey im ian todds son im a good boxer too if your still looking
Ian hickman

Cleveland, OH

#25 Feb 15, 2013
Oh and a lot if different people stole the tapes metals and trophys when my pa-pa past
Frank

Munroe Falls, OH

#26 Feb 16, 2013
Don't forget Donnie Long and Ray Anderson
mark enger

Keego Harbor, MI

#27 Apr 29, 2013
I seen todd Hickmen fight, i boxed back the 80s and was in a few tournaments with todd, not that we boxed but i saw him, if you look for footage of the 1984 boxing trials for the LA games you should see Todd, he was more talented than any of the 1984 boxing team i recall him beating Steve mccrory of kronk gym with ease a shame he passed away young the guy was sa talented mark enger
mark clitheroe

UK

#28 Aug 26, 2013
anyone got true updates on tyrell biggs ?
Tyree-son

Mansfield, OH

#29 Aug 26, 2013
How about Gil King?
silent storm

Tampa, FL

#30 Aug 29, 2013
Congrats Ian in following in ur fathers footsteps! I remember him from the Ohio state fair from 84.

Since: Sep 13

Akron, OH

#31 Sep 29, 2013
Omg. I met Roberta and Bill in 86 and they were AMAZING ppl. I lost track of them after Todd died. I was at your father's funeral. I use to call Roberta, mom. I did NOT know that she passed or that Bill passed. I remember Roberta was test driving a car from a dealership and had a bad car accident. I was only 19 and wish i hadn't lost touch with them. Im so very sorry for all your losses dear. You had some very wonderful ppl in your family that are now watching over you in heaven.
Sharmba wrote:
<quoted text>Hi I am Todd's daughter he also has a son Ian Hickman, Todd was not a only child my grandfather was married 3 times 1 daughter with his first wife, 2 sons with his second wife, and 3 children with my grandmother. I have tapes of my fathers fights and will try to find away to get them online also my grandfather saved several news paper articles of him, I also have several pictures of him. My grandfather is from athen's oh and my grandmother was from chilicothe ohio. There is no other family left in akron other me and my brother. yes its true about my grandmother and yes my grandfather died 10 years ago he was visiting athens oh. he my grandmother and father are all barried in athens ohio. i was 6 when my father passed away so i only have a few memorys of him but i was very close to my grandparents. i was named after my fathers close friend sharmba mitchell my name is also sharmba. he and i still talk on a regular. hope this answers some of your questions.
Roy Caldwell

Dover, OH

#32 Nov 4, 2013
Todd was one of the best fters ever to come out of ohio
sharmba

Broadview Heights, OH

#33 Nov 28, 2013
again i have lots of footage of my dad but all are vhs have to get the converte to dvd and get them online asap
sharmba

Broadview Heights, OH

#34 Nov 28, 2013
dollface766 wrote:
Omg. I met Roberta and Bill in 86 and they were AMAZING ppl. I lost track of them after Todd died. I was at your father's funeral. I use to call Roberta, mom. I did NOT know that she passed or that Bill passed. I remember Roberta was test driving a car from a dealership and had a bad car accident. I was only 19 and wish i hadn't lost touch with them. Im so very sorry for all your losses dear. You had some very wonderful ppl in your family that are now watching over you in heaven. <quoted text>
Thank you I agree I have wonderful people watching over me, and although they were taking away from me at a young age, at age 6 my father passed, 14 my grandmother passed, and 19 my grandfather passed they left me with great memories. My grandfather and I were the closest I still dream of him dailey and wish my children would have had to opportunity to meet him. My 6 year old reminds me of him the most they would have had the best time with him. Such great memories I have of him and I. I feel so honored to see how loved my family were, and I love hearing all of the stories about them
Bruzzer

United States

#35 Dec 3, 2013
Hit man Hamon wrote:
I trained at the same gym with Todd alot of years playing baseketball at the firestone Y.M.C.A. My cousin who boxed with him at the same gym as well. On the other I was friends with young man who took todd's life as well. Grew up with him around summit lake. Both of them where good dudes caught up in a bad situation. You might ask the owners of good shepard gym if they have any cd's of Todd. Somebody should forsure.
I as well boxed w Todd he was a VERY BIG influence in my boxing career,is this Reggie? Anyways all the Hickmans played a role in my career I'm thankful for having the pleasure of meeting and knowing them... Bruzzer
Bruzzer

United States

#36 Dec 3, 2013
Ian get at me this us ur uncle Bruzzer 3305729722
Bruzzer

United States

#37 Dec 3, 2013
Frank wrote:
Don't forget Donnie Long and Ray Anderson
Auto Palfiy Dave Cooney Felix Mcknight Smoking Joe Walker Rooster,Frank Washington Sidney Richards A given Dokes Dave Crowe Randy Jarvis James Camble aka Mr.Camble Leroy MacIntyre the list could on I could talk my time frame as a local fighter...
Paula Hickman Ross

Norcross, GA

#38 Dec 3, 2013
BRUZZER!!!!! Where are you at now?
Hit man Hamon

Dahlonega, GA

#39 Dec 10, 2013
Todd would be around 45 or 46 by now. I knew him and his father very well. I fought out of a gym called Jerry Rice. I have know Todd since we were kids play bal at the Y. And boxing out of there as well. I didn'tt have any fight out of the why but out of jery rice gym. His father and my Brother were good friends. My nephew boxed with Todd at the Y in Firestone park. And at bill hickmans place in a old run down where house of of main street. Again, I know for a fact that the person who killed Todd did it over a drug deal gone bad. You can only sell soap to the wrong person once. Again, Todd was a good kid and so was the kid that shot him. Again, I knew them both And even though I miss Todd as a fighter. I also mis Vernard as well.. We all have are own demons. I have learned life is to short to hold a grudge, so you take care of business right away. And once it's over. It's over. RIP Todd. . Bhamon.
Hit man Hamon

Dahlonega, GA

#40 Dec 10, 2013
Bruzzer wrote:
<quoted text> I as well boxed w Todd he was a VERY BIG influence in my boxing career,is this Reggie? Anyways all the Hickmans played a role in my career I'm thankful for having the pleasure of meeting and knowing them... Bruzzer
Yep nephew. This is me. Reggie. The one and only both you and your da loved the hickmans I know ya did.. Keep clean bro. Great seeing you this year. Stay safe bro love to ya. Uncle B.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 min none 31,215
Low-cost pet sterilization available across NE ... 14 hr Baron Von Rashke 3
"Wimperor" Obama 15 hr Southpark 14
Rand Paul rips obama a new one 15 hr Southpark 4
Supreme Court and ZERO" Sep 20 tim 13
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
IF SHAKESPEARE WERE A republicanů. Sep 19 faker mikie 7
•••
•••
•••