Ohio.com - Goodbye, Lisa. Thursday wi...

Ohio.com - Goodbye, Lisa. Thursday will be t...

There are 1 comment on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Oct 3, 2007, titled Ohio.com - Goodbye, Lisa. Thursday will be t.... In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

Goodbye, Lisa. Thursday will be the last day for Lisa Moore , the Funky Winkerbean character who is succumbing to cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

mary

Canton, OH

#1 Oct 3, 2007
Dear Rich,
You should have written "spoilier alert'! You spoiled Funky for me. Have been sadly reading the "comic" first thing every morning, and now I know the death happens Thursday. Knew she was going to die, didn't need to know when early.
mary (long time reader)
PS: was happy to read about Amy Setaris coming to Akron, have her book. It is a riot! Don't plug it too much, don't want it sold out (or whatever free things do when full). Maybe you can look into your crystal ball and tell me how crowded it will be?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More classy Nagel-isms (Apr '10) 8 hr Homeless Wino Pete 109
Election Who do you support for County Auditor in Ohio (... (Oct '10) 22 hr Randy Miller 7
Holiday Sands (Jul '06) Mon Russ 203
SORRY HONEY, NO RAISE FOR You! (Apr '14) Mar 24 The Donald 16
Akron PD (Aug '16) Mar 23 OP GLADIO 6
News Police wary of Akron program meant to ease jail... Mar 20 Fearless Freep 1
News Akron Mayor Dan Horrigan establishes Akron Civi... Mar 20 Fearless Freep 1

Uniontown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uniontown Mortgages