USF Holland drivers hit safety milestone

USF Holland drivers hit safety milestone

There are 3 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Jul 20, 2007, titled USF Holland drivers hit safety milestone. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

Two truck drivers with USF Holland's Akron terminal reached a rare milestone this month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

ELECTRICVESTMAN

United States

#1 Jul 20, 2007
A great accomplishment ! I hope more drivers try to do the same because there are a lot of them that NEED to improve
whocares

Akron, OH

#2 Jul 20, 2007
yea, like the idiot four wheelers who speed, cut us off, tail gate, read and drive, talk on phones, don't use turn signals or lites in the rain, you mean like that???
JJMP

Charlotte, NC

#3 Jul 20, 2007
I worked at Roadway for 35 years, I currently work at another trucking company. I moved from Ohio to NC (Charlotte metro area). 1-77 thru Charlotte is a disaster, closed at least once a week, and I mean completely closed on both sides due to wrecks. Many involve trucks. Cause of most of the wrecks are not the truckers. However,
I have never witnessed in my life anywhere in the USA as I have in the Charlotte metro area of the horrible drivers of trucks. 1-77 starts in Cleveland and ends in Columbia SC, and the only dangerous really dangerous part is thru Charlotte.
These NC drivers in whole are horrible, and so are many of the big rig and smaller truck drivers.
I wish the Ohio truck drivers could come down here and teach the North Carolinians how to drive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who recalls Todd Hickman (akron) (Sep '11) 19 hr Ledesv 68
guess who (Feb '15) May 20 USS LIBERTY 23
News Akron to sell Main St. buildings for project (Jan '08) May 19 Hippies 183
News West Side Neighborhood Watch May 19 Blue 1
Change a word (Mar '09) May 5 winner 44
Corrupt - Judge Carol Dezso, Summit County DR C... (Jan '16) May 4 Concerned Father 22
What happened to Krista (Apr '10) May 2 Bella 8

Uniontown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uniontown Mortgages