idealogical misfits elected Obama

idealogical misfits elected Obama

Posted in the Uniontown Forum

Harley Davidson

Akron, OH

#1 Jun 17, 2014
he fact is, the Obama cartel has been a disaster. His stimulus was a failure...Cash for Clunkers decimated the low-end used car market and hurt the poor the most. Then there was his health care scam. Incomes have fallen sharply under the weight of Obamunism. Poverty has risen sharply. Food stamp usage has skyrocketed. He has accumulated more debt any president in history.

We also need to add Fast & Furious, IRS targeting, NSA issues, VA travesties, the mother of all trades (1 deserter for 5 high-ranking jihadists) and now the sanctioning of illegals pouring into the southern border states. The trail of disasters is unprecedented, and our president is busy golfing and fundraising.

Sadly, idealogical idiots elected this man -- twice. Barack Hussein Obama is the real Manchurian candidate come to life, and the once proud United States will spend decades TRYING to clean up the absolute disaster he will leave behind.
Tim Swanson

Akron, OH

#2 Jun 17, 2014
http://online.wsj.com/articles/dick-cheney-an...

Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many
lil Tyree

Cleveland, OH

#3 Jun 18, 2014
Dats okay. I admit I voted for him for only one reason. Payback time. What I didn't realise what an effing disaster he would be as president
Thank you vice-president Dick Cheney for your facts I have to admit I miss you and president George W. Bush.
4% unemployment
1.5 % Real Growth in the economy.
8 years of peace of mind.
Now from ohbomba we got 7% unemployment only because most of the 19 million unemployed quit looking for a job.
No excuses why I voted for him except I did flunk kindergarten.
A Patriot

Cleveland, OH

#4 Jun 18, 2014
Why isn't this front page news. This pric gets a pass while the media hammered "W" daily
Have You Seen Kyle

Akron, OH

#5 Jun 18, 2014
NBC poll: 54% of Americans have no confidence in Obama's leadership.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/A_... (6-18%20Release).pdf

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/nb...

From the above article:“This is a bad poll for President Obama, and not a good poll for anybody else,” said Republican pollster Bill McInturff, who conducted the survey with Democrats Peter Hart and Fred Yang.

Nobody loves you anymore, Barack. GTFO.
lil Tyree

Cleveland, OH

#6 Jun 18, 2014
I agree. GTFO O bama
Norm

Cleveland, OH

#7 Jun 18, 2014
OBAMMY GOT THE NOBEL
OBAMMY GOT ubl
OBAMMY GOT Whitey Bulger
OBAMMY GOT HEALTHCARE FOR ALL!
Phil Smith

Akron, OH

#8 Jun 19, 2014
Norm wrote:
OBAMMY GOT THE NOBEL
OBAMMY GOT ubl
OBAMMY GOT Whitey Bulger
OBAMMY GOT HEALTHCARE FOR ALL!
You believeall that crap, TyreeYou are a damnfoolstewpid also.

Hey Tyree, wanna buy a bridge, Brooklyn has one for saleUeffingMoron
Doc

Cleveland, OH

#10 Jun 20, 2014
You have NOTHING to counter with , loser!
Doc

Akron, OH

#11 Jun 20, 2014
Doc wrote:
You have NOTHING to counter with , loser!
Its a bunch of Bullcrap just like him and you One day I would like to meet the damnfool that wears your shoes. He's yella like you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Angela from WKDD? (Nov '08) Sat Jt fiddler 1,113
Stalker Aug 13 Real PA Payne 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Aug 11 Musikologist 21
News Corrupt former Summit County councilwoman sente... Aug 6 Mr Shhh 1
News Summit County Offers New Safe Zone for Internet... Jul 30 Bulldog Drummond 1
News Summit County sheriff's deputy charged with rap... Jul 27 Hank Snow 1
Election Who do you support for County Auditor in Ohio (... (Oct '10) Mar '17 Randy Miller 7

Uniontown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uniontown Mortgages