Akron businessman Kurt Kyle, 29, was sh...

Akron businessman Kurt Kyle, 29, was shot in the head with a sawed-off shotgun by Adremy Dennis during a robbery outside of his Bloomfield Avenue home on the morning of June 5, 1994. Full Story
huh

Dublin, GA

#1 Jan 7, 2008
news from 1994? im a little confused here.
Donald Rumfilled

Uniontown, OH

#2 Jan 7, 2008
Several years ago I remember the Beacon running a bleeding heart, pity party article about how that monster Dennis, Mr. Kyle's killer, really wasn't to blame for the vicious, cold-blooded murder because of his, ahem, upbringing. Thank goodness the courts didn't see it that way, and saw fit to give the creep what he deserved.
Akron Reader

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Jan 7, 2008
huh wrote:
news from 1994? im a little confused here.
Makes two of us - but this is the ABJ were reading....so it's pretty much fitting.
Concerned Citizen

Lorain, OH

#4 Jan 7, 2008
What the hell did I miss? I remember that horrible crime, but what is it doing in the paper today?
Sue K

Akron, OH

#5 Jan 7, 2008
Where is the rest of this story? Dennis has been executed and Kurt is still dead. What is missing here? Hey, ABJ, post the rest of the story.
Disillusioned

Akron, OH

#6 Jan 7, 2008
Concerned Citizen wrote:
What the hell did I miss? I remember that horrible crime, but what is it doing in the paper today?
Because the Beacon Journal wasted ink in today's paper asking the scumbag's Mom why she is against the death penalty. This topic is being brought up because the Supreme Court is looking into it as being a cruel way (lethal injection)for someone to die.
Donald Rumfilled

Uniontown, OH

#7 Jan 7, 2008
Disillusioned wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the Beacon Journal wasted ink in today's paper asking the scumbag's Mom why she is against the death penalty. This topic is being brought up because the Supreme Court is looking into it as being a cruel way (lethal injection)for someone to die.
More cruel than pulling up to an unsuspecting victim in your car, sticking a gun through the open window and shooting him in the back of the head (Dennis' method)? "Scumbag" is too nice a term.
UNIT1

Brecksville, OH

#8 Jan 7, 2008
Leroy Lavar Anderson needs to be reunited with his partner in homicide, Adremy Dennis, in HELL.

Neither would have amounted to anything in this world, and as it turned out they killed a productive citizen whose life was worth more in 15 minutes than their entire lifetimes. The State should execute their mothers for having those two pieces of sub-human feces!
Springfield Res

AOL

#9 Jan 7, 2008
I think this posting is a way to give a headline to the victim, since one was given to the perpetrator.

If you read the news, you'd see the "other story" posted today.

In this case, good for ABJ for posting this!
Proud Citizen

Cleveland, OH

#10 Jan 8, 2008
Justice was served! Adremy Dennis deserved to die. The only difference I would have liked to see is for him to have been shot in the head like he did to Kurt. An eye for an eye would be complete justice. If you ask me he had a much easier death! Who cares what Marquita Dennis has to say about anything! She called the ABJ to talk...give me a break she should have been there when she needed to be for her son and maybe he wouldn't have committed such a terrible act on an "innocent victim"! Too little too late! I can't believe the ABJ would print this ridiculous Q & A. Well wait it's the ABJ I guess I can believe it! I hope the death penalty remains to me that is the only way these cruel people can pay for their vicious crimes. Of course Adremy was sorry for what he put "his family" through, but he never ever showed or spoke of any remorse for the "Kyle family"!
Mick

Uniontown, OH

#11 Jan 8, 2008
Proud Citizen wrote:
Justice was served! Adremy Dennis deserved to die. The only difference I would have liked to see is for him to have been shot in the head like he did to Kurt. An eye for an eye would be complete justice. If you ask me he had a much easier death! Who cares what Marquita Dennis has to say about anything! She called the ABJ to talk...give me a break she should have been there when she needed to be for her son and maybe he wouldn't have committed such a terrible act on an "innocent victim"! Too little too late! I can't believe the ABJ would print this ridiculous Q & A. Well wait it's the ABJ I guess I can believe it! I hope the death penalty remains to me that is the only way these cruel people can pay for their vicious crimes. Of course Adremy was sorry for what he put "his family" through, but he never ever showed or spoke of any remorse for the "Kyle family"!
Amen
John Lewis

Cleveland, OH

#12 Jan 8, 2008
Kurt was obeying the robbers and was reaching into his pocket to give the robbers the loot.

Dennis wanted to see the gun go off. He shot the victim in the brain stem and Kyle collapsed beside his car with his hand still in his pocket.

Very sad senseless killing.

The victim had just won a race in Barberton Speedway and was on top of the world with his whole life ahead of him. He was an asset to the community.

Just before this homicide Dennis tried to rob one Dean Pizer. This was at Highland square. Pizer was lucky he wasn't the victim.

Dennis was on a crime spree and was showing his buddy with him how bad he was.

More executions would lead to less crimes. City Gov't that would back up the police and a community that condems criminal behavior instead of protecting the crook (Summerville)Would prevent crime
mel

United States

#13 Mar 2, 2013
Someone said lavar anderson will be up for parole within ten years. That's was a real shame and in a nice area. Everyone liked kurt, fun guy to be around
Joe Friday

Akron, OH

#14 Mar 2, 2013
Execute chaquita dennis as well for her unending ignorance- we dont need her in society wasting valuable resources.
wbc

Jersey City, NJ

#15 Mar 16, 2013
Didn't lavars mom call the police on him and adremy ? I grew up with adremy , he was a very mean and sick individual, knowing him this case didn't suprise me. I haven't seen his brother for years, still in the pen perhaps. I used know a girl,last name warren I think who had a kid with him, haven't seen for years either. Not my.h crowd. Adremey had to have been bout six eight, I heard his legs were just dangling over the gurney before the lethal injection.Adremey was so much taller then everybody he thought he could bully anyone. He shoved me and demand I give him five dollars, I took him with a chokehold, made him tap out. After that we got along fine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMMY IS MAKIN' A LIST - CHECKING IT Twice! 10 hr herbtheperv 4
OBAMMY GIVES US GAS FOR Under $ 2 A GALLON 11 hr Undercover Brother 1
What does Akron Innerbelt demolition mean for y... Fri Duke For Mayor 3
geo WMD boosh put troops in the HOSPITAL Dec 25 Lt Tyree 1
Christmas Eve.... Dec 25 mike 1
Wino and tyree Dec 24 Tyree 4
Towel donations made to the Summit County Jail ... Dec 23 Frank rizzo 1
Uniontown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web