Heather Nagel is MAD!
Clifford

Canton, OH

#1 Apr 9, 2010
Heather Nagel " Ohio.com and the Akron Beacon Journal disable commenting on stories when we believe the feature will be used excessively for anonymous postings that are personal attacks, abusive or hateful. This is one such story." REALLY??? WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TWO MESSAGE BOARDS FOR ME?? GO TO HELL ABJ, CANT WAIT TIL YOU SHUT DOWN CAUSE U SUCK!!!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 10, 2010
nice.
Loves Animals

Norwalk, OH

#3 Apr 10, 2010
Heather is in a twist over what she says is slander on ohio.com but her mother and her sure hurl slander, defamation and hate out.
Yo Mamma

Tallmadge, OH

#4 Apr 11, 2010
Hey Jim Pistawka, i.e. Akron23Refugee, GET A JOB, and quit molesting little girl scouts!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#6 Apr 11, 2010
Yo Mamma wrote:
Hey Jim Pistawka, i.e. Akron23Refugee, GET A JOB, and quit molesting little girl scouts!
Hey nasty, fat ass, animal abuser. Quit spreading lies and worry about yourself.
Loves Animals

Norwalk, OH

#7 Apr 11, 2010
Heather and her mother are disgusting. They slander and defame people but claim they are the victims.

Heather and her mother had no problems with Jim when he was doing work for them. Work that Heather claimed she paid for. Wonder if Heather submitted a receipt for what she claims she paid Jim to the court.
Old Man Grump

Akron, OH

#8 Apr 11, 2010
Heather Nagel should be in JAIL right now for what she did to those animals. They let he off too easy.
Loves Animals

Norwalk, OH

#9 Apr 11, 2010
Old Man Grump wrote:
Heather Nagel should be in JAIL right now for what she did to those animals. They let he off too easy.
She has already violated her house arrest by taking a dog to be needlessly put to sleep yesterday. She and her mother think by putting the dog to sleep it will show the Mayor something. It shows the Mayor that they are nuts.
PuppyLove

AOL

#10 Apr 11, 2010
Loves Animals wrote:
<quoted text>
She has already violated her house arrest by taking a dog to be needlessly put to sleep yesterday. She and her mother think by putting the dog to sleep it will show the Mayor something. It shows the Mayor that they are nuts.
She put it to sleep since she can't afford now to take care of the poor thing with donations and charity benefits, they need to feed their fat mouths now..ugly people.
Puppy

AOL

#11 Apr 11, 2010
Clifford wrote:
Heather Nagel " Ohio.com and the Akron Beacon Journal disable commenting on stories when we believe the feature will be used excessively for anonymous postings that are personal attacks, abusive or hateful. This is one such story." REALLY??? WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TWO MESSAGE BOARDS FOR ME?? GO TO HELL ABJ, CANT WAIT TIL YOU SHUT DOWN CAUSE U SUCK!!!
There are more than two message boards Heather and all are unfavorable to you, gee I wonder why such a lovely person.
never know the truth

Canton, OH

#12 Mar 21, 2013
I wonder how much of the money collected as donations went to the dogs? Heather was known to be seen out on the town quite a bit. And once the city fired her, she had no income. Hmmmm..........
May Fong

Akron, OH

#13 Mar 22, 2013
Heather Nagle you come work for cousin Tu Hung Lo. He make golly much money making cat sausage and selling to Clakron Pubric Schools. Pay you five dolla per cat.

Heather Nagle and fat mama-san vote for Sponge don in recall erection. Even though Sponge-san have no erection to give them. But Sponge screwed them like rest of Clakron. Like Doggie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crowd at Trump Rally in Akron, Ohio is a Sea of... 4 hr Lindakay 2
News Akron mother sentenced to five years for puttin... Aug 25 Walkin Boss 2
News Judge sends accused Cuyahoga Valley National Pa... Aug 25 Walkin Boss 1
News Black Voters Speak Out on Donald Trumpa s Recen... Aug 24 Dee Dee Dee 9
News Inmate who escaped Summit County jail still at ... Aug 23 Ja vette man 2
News Ohio.com - Akron teachers ratify pact (Aug '07) Aug 22 bigguy 51
Erica Daniels May '16 soccer Mom 1

Uniontown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance