shannon campbell
ha

United States

#1 Sep 29, 2012
I seen her today n she looks rough.
ugly

Union, KY

#2 Sep 29, 2012
She used to live in uniontown.. I think she dates jeff utley and everybody else that will give her the time of day
nemo

Union, KY

#3 Sep 30, 2012
Shes busted!
really

Benton, KY

#4 Oct 6, 2012
some people needs to get a life and stop talking about people that you dont know anything about unless you know her. she is dating jeff utley but she dont go with anyony that gives her the time of day. you peopke need to mind your own buiness and stay the hell out off everyone else buiness..and stop spreading shit that you know nothing about.there is a lot pf people that has boyfriends and still sleeps around but not saying any names.so yall need to get your storys stright before yall talk about people.
lmao

United States

#5 Oct 7, 2012
If u knew so much, u would know that her and jeff broke up like 4 days ago, and she been on funky a$$ daren stout since
lol

Union, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2012
Shes still a drug addict.. And a whor she will sleep with anybody.
dont be talking jackasses

Benton, KY

#8 Oct 11, 2012
she not dating darren the only reason she was at his house was bc her sister used to baby sit his lil boy and he wanted to see her and by the way she is still with jeff
if U know anything and at least shes got her stuff straight unlike most of you
slammertime

Tucker, GA

#9 Apr 21, 2013
Shes fu┬ęk!ng randy snyder.
MyTurn

Morganfield, KY

#10 Apr 21, 2013
Sexy ass, I'd love to take her for a ride. Shannon, you know sometimes things are closer than they seem.. Look me up.
TheresHope

Morganfield, KY

#11 Apr 22, 2013
Shannon I don't know what you have going on but I know the you are better of away from the last two dope heads. Don't let this or anyone drag you down.. You are a beautiful woman with a daughter who really needs her mother. I could be the guy to help make your life happy, or another guy like me. My situation would not allow me to give you the time and attention you deserve. Keep smiling beautiful!
Really

Benton, KY

#12 Sep 18, 2013
Some of you got to be kidding. She is still on dope. Doesn't care for at least one of her kids. Still with a burnt out dope head. Doesn't need the kid she has... Drugs in the house with her kid. Pitiful awful situation. Poor children.
Go figure

United States

#13 Feb 15, 2016
What is Shannon's last name?? Campbell??
c

Morganfield, KY

#14 Feb 16, 2016
nemo wrote:
Shes busted!
Busted like the rest of them:

Amanda Vinson
Amanda Utley
Amy Bumgardner
Heather Moore
Krystal Utley
Christi Lee

Should I go on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll best place to hide a body in utown, lol... (Feb '13) 5 hr XXX 4
ok so .... 8 hr lol 13
harley 13 hr Heartwheel 25
Kayne 15 hr TrellGossip 2
Gabbi ... (Jul '14) Aug 25 lies 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug 11 BIG FOOT 650
Miranda and Chad Aug 6 Chad 13

Uniontown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uniontown Mortgages