Famous In a small town
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Imagine That

Charleston, WV

#23 May 18, 2012
Liz Staten wrote:
ATTENTION: FYI Thank you to the great state of West Virginia. I am no longer married to Billy Hoke! Now April whatever your last name is, you gladly have my permission to become a Hoke. Apparently you two are well fit for each other.
You are a smart girl Liz to get rid of that thing
kiss this

Charleston, WV

#24 May 19, 2012
April wrote:
<quoted text> it"s funny how I've always been the low life of the community..I haven't even lived here a year yet..you know so much
It would not matter if you lived here a min you are the low life of the community. Look at the watchman your name hit the front page and we all know it sure aint because you are a beauty queen because you are one ugly bitch.
linda

Thurmond, WV

#25 May 19, 2012
kiss this wrote:
<quoted text>
It would not matter if you lived here a min you are the low life of the community. Look at the watchman your name hit the front page and we all know it sure aint because you are a beauty queen because you are one ugly bitch.
I couldn't agree with you more!
He knows

Charleston, WV

#26 May 20, 2012
Billy was a good person until he got with that bitch. I know him and know he would have not done this to his family it was that skank. me & him used to be close friends but all good things has to come to an end they say. We both did things to each other we caint take back but it dosent stop the fact I still do care about him.
mike

Elkview, WV

#27 May 20, 2012
grow up , fess up and apologize for your stupid actions.
Ha Ha

Charleston, WV

#28 May 20, 2012
mike wrote:
grow up , fess up and apologize for your stupid actions.
Who you talking to Mike? Billy and April. Or who
mike

Elkview, WV

#29 May 20, 2012
the two that are in trouble of course.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North st Ronceverte (May '16) 2 hr Mario bro 5
jrs (Apr '14) 2 hr Mario bro 6
Tara Campbell (Jun '15) 3 hr Mario bro 15
My obama phone 4 hr News flash 7
Looking for an old friend 6 hr apriUrAliar 20
Bands in the Lewisburg area (Jul '09) 6 hr Who 15
Head Lice 9 hr rebel yell 4

Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance