Righteous Review

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#1 Sep 20, 2012
Is this man still a "judge?" I would like any opinions from anyone about this person! I have my own, but I would like to see what everyone else things first.
he goes by Bob not Rob

Williamsburg, WV

#2 Sep 21, 2012
get it right
C mon Man

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#3 Sep 27, 2012
Surely the people of the county can find a better person than this to play judge. Is he up for election this time??? And to Righteous Review, my personal opinion is that this guy is a 5 foot absolute joke. The opinions that I have heard from others is much more blatant than my opinion. To be honest, I have not heard a good word about "BOB" from anyone including some who are regarded as good friends of his. Be that as it may, let's find someone else as judge and get rid of the fluff.
sly fox

Bluefield, WV

#4 Sep 28, 2012
Pardon me, I think Bob Irons is the most level headed person in the state. He judges like he sees it. Great man!
You have it wrong

Jerome, ID

#5 Sep 30, 2012
He's a good man. You must have come before his court & came out on the losing end.
brandonlee

Huntington, WV

#6 Oct 15, 2012
sly fox wrote:
Pardon me, I think Bob Irons is the most level headed person in the state. He judges like he sees it. Great man!
FAIL!
blue

Glen Rogers, WV

#7 Oct 29, 2012
I think he get his opinion from the procecuting attorney and the probation flacker. U get either one of them pissed off at ypo, u don't have a chance in front of judge iron. He needs to think and make calls without all their imput
peterstown

Peterstown, WV

#8 Oct 30, 2012
you r right blue
Union

Nellis, WV

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Judge Irons saved my family 20 years ago by making the right decision in times when the mother would of automatically won. He saw past that and did the right thing for us kids at the time. If you don't like his decisions then you were probably on the wrong side of the stick. He's fair and intelligent and knows this county well. He doesn't put up with crap! We are lucky he is the one in office, unlike some of these family court judges. Keep up the good work Bob..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonya Hazelwood 11 hr Jarrod 1
food & friends 15 hr Stan 6
Art Teachers at GEMS 18 hr Peach 2
Hot blonde at lbdg 18 hr Peach 2
Lawsuit 18 hr Care o wind 4
Lawsuits 18 hr Care o wind 3
abblebees 18 hr Squad seven 3

Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance