John Patton and motorcycle gang

Posted in the Union Forum

American Iron

Roanoke, VA

#1 Oct 16, 2012
Rumor is that John Patton is bringing an outlaw motorcycle gang in from Jersey to wreck havoc on Monroe County and Sheriff Graveley!
Union Chopper

Roanoke, VA

#2 Oct 16, 2012
Go piggy!
lmao

Covington, VA

#3 Oct 18, 2012
yeah right, big bad john legend in his own mind. he's all talk he ain't gonna do nothing lmao thats so stupied
Johnny B Good

Roanoke, VA

#4 Oct 18, 2012
John said he cleaned out Bernies in White Sulphur one night many years back. He also tells of how he cleaned out the Hideaway many times.
sly fox

Logan, WV

#5 Oct 18, 2012
What with a broom or a mop ?
XXX

United States

#6 Oct 21, 2012
This is funny as f#$k. I've known Piggy since he was a lil pig. Was there when he got the name. I like the boy, but a badass? Get friggin real!
1 post removed
good friend

Charleston, WV

#8 Oct 27, 2012
i heard he was bad ass only when it comes to beating woman or beating him self off
morgan patton

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 8, 2013
American Iron wrote:
Rumor is that John Patton is bringing an outlaw motorcycle gang in from Jersey to wreck havoc on Monroe County and Sheriff Graveley!

um no, he's my father. you people are seriously something else. can you not just mind your own business? just because he is a biker doesn't mean ANYTHING. Do you guys need a coloring book or something? becuase that would be a great new hobbie. and instead of blogging about what you 'heard' why not grow a pair of balls and ask him yourself. or you could just LEAVE IT ALONE like any other human being.

#swerve
morgan patton

Charleston, WV

#10 Feb 8, 2013
lmao wrote:
yeah right, big bad john legend in his own mind. he's all talk he ain't gonna do nothing lmao thats so stupied
grow a pair homes, I'm his daughter.
1 post removed
morgan patton

Charleston, WV

#12 Feb 8, 2013
To all of you big boys and gals wo don't have the balls to say anything to my fathers face..

dear cowards,
why not put your real name?
you're tough aren't you.
uhm.
no.
get a life.
better yet, go to walmart and buy one.
just because you aren't a walking miracle like he is, doesn't mean you need to 'hate'.
John M Patton sr, is a great man.
untill you know who he trulely is,
stop acting like you do. and please stop running your impulsive lying mouths.
grow up.
how old are you?
old enough to know when to act your age.
uhuhm, i rest my case.
#f.your.selves.please#
morgan patton

Charleston, WV

#13 Feb 8, 2013
lmao wrote:
my father is a legend. he survived a motor cycle accident after breaking the entire right side of his body. He is a walking legend, thank you.
sinccerlly,
John's loving daughter.
morgan patton

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 8, 2013
lmao wrote:
learn how to spell stupid, stupid.
ignore

United States

#15 Feb 10, 2013
morgan patton wrote:
<quoted text>
learn how to spell stupid, stupid.

Hun, these ppl are idiots. They only want your attention. Don't give it to them. You're feeding into it, and they love it. It's a jealous person creating drama for him....please ignore the dumba$$es.
1 post removed
just saying

Covington, VA

#17 Feb 13, 2013
lol,John Patton is only a legend in his own mind! But thanks for making me laugh today I needed that,really thank you!!!!!!!
Piglet

Roanoke, VA

#18 Feb 28, 2013
John is a legendary coward!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East baseball 2 hr GBE 34
Buying a vehicle 4 hr smart shopper 2
Lewisburg needs new leadership 9 hr curious 20
help 13 hr need help 1
Manly vs Girly battle for the world (Jan '14) May 21 ItsAlex 3
Girls can you dress me up like a cheerleader? (Aug '13) May 21 ItsAlex 5
Girls can you make me over into a girl from hea... May 21 ItsAlex 2
More from around the web

Union People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE