Marsha

Covington, VA

#66 Nov 27, 2012
Billy was my 12 yr. old granddaughter's step father and Jason is her uncle. I would hate for her to have found this. Shame on you for doing this. The bible says Ye without sin cast the first stone....now turn around and walk away and start some prayers for these families. I can't believe some people. How could anyone trash the poor souls. They paid the ultimate price and you are not their judge. God alone can judge! He's judging you right now. Love thy neighbor!! This has been reported and asked to be removed. This world is full of such hatred. PRAY!
2 posts removed

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#69 Nov 27, 2012
Nevermind. This is a different Billy. Sorry to hear about it eitherway
just wondering

Bonneau, SC

#70 Nov 27, 2012
I'm trying to figure out if I knew this guy or not...was Jason hoke the one that was with Hannah??
agree

Union, WV

#71 Nov 28, 2012
Lawabidding Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Could have, Should Have, Hindsight is 20/20
This is the results of irresponible drinking and driving - sugarcoating due to tragedy doesn't change it or take away the pain of thoses left behind.
very well said, praying for the ones left to deal with this, what a horrible tragedy.
question

Union, WV

#72 Nov 28, 2012
what if wrote:
what if jason survives will he be facing any criminal charges
my guess is yes,I hope he is getting better, thank GOD that no one else got hurt, there is usually a lot of people on the road during this time of the day, I guess the the good lord was watching after the innocent ones.
lindside person

Bellevue, WA

#73 Nov 28, 2012
i feel sorry for everyones lost n what they r going threw may god be with the the families at this this time n what they r going threw i went to greenville school with roy n ricky so sorry to hear about it
1 post removed
mary hoke

United States

#75 Nov 28, 2012
Lets all just pray for jason and the familys its been very tuff going threw this and still got a long road ahead rip nick morgan and billy hoke love you all
meanie

Princeton, WV

#76 Nov 28, 2012
ashley kountz, well said, i had to bury a grown child too several years ago so i know your pain and the pain of friends and family of this tragedy.
1 post removed
prayers

Ashford, WV

#78 Nov 28, 2012
if you want to talk bad about someone dont do it after they have lost there life and in jasons hoke fighting for his life. alot of people loved these 2 boys for who they are not for the choices and mistakes they have made in there life. i wouldnt want to imagine them any other way, both would take the shirts off there backs to help another out. the hoke family needs nothing but prayers right now to say the least. prayers are going up to the big man above for jason, we love you and stay strong!
callin u out

United States

#79 Nov 29, 2012
mary hoke wrote:
Lets all just pray for jason and the familys its been very tuff going threw this and still got a long road ahead rip nick morgan and billy hoke love you all
you make me sick,you are trash,why dont you straignt yr ass up an get off the drugs an drinking an take care of yr kids,you care about no one but yourself not even ur kids,yr not foolin anyone
lol

Alderson, WV

#80 Nov 29, 2012
grammar sucks wrote:
<quoted text>Wow where on earth did you learn to spell and write? Your grammar is atrocious!
Haha thank you!!
Marsha

Covington, VA

#81 Nov 29, 2012
Jason passed this afternoon now all of you can shut up about it. Pray for these families now.
sorry

Charleston, WV

#82 Nov 29, 2012
Iam so sorry to hear about this bad wreck that took the lifes of three young men. M y prays are with the family.May the good lord help each and everyone of you.My heart gose out to the family.
wondering

Princeton, WV

#83 Nov 29, 2012
Marsha wrote:
Jason passed this afternoon now all of you can shut up about it. Pray for these families now.
yes I pray for the famly
Pirate Fan

Lewisburg, WV

#84 Nov 29, 2012
Don't use the Lord's name in vain.
stop

Bronx, NY

#85 Nov 29, 2012
callin u out wrote:
<quoted text>you make me sick,you are trash,why dont you straignt yr ass up an get off the drugs an drinking an take care of yr kids,you care about no one but yourself not even ur kids,yr not foolin anyone
on't know Mary hoke or you but it's pretty pathetic that you would use this particular subject for your own cruel agenda.? At least she had the guts, unlike you or I, to post her actual name on here. What goes on inside someone's head that would choose to be so malice when families and friends are trying to cope with death? My mind can't even go there.
tragedy

United States

#86 Nov 30, 2012
I haven't lived in union for a while. Was Jason with anyone??(Wife,girlfriend, any kids?)
sad

Union, WV

#87 Dec 3, 2012
Sunday was a day that I will never forget; pray for the hurting ones; only God knows why.
one person knows

United States

#88 Dec 3, 2012
Yea sunday was very sad and a lot of people just wont think about the family and friends that knew billy and jason they will be missed so much
Debi

Kents Store, VA

#89 Dec 4, 2012
Ashley Kountz wrote:
at least i hav the balls 2 type my name the ones that talk such disrespectful shit r so lame
thank u so much ashley. i'm tired of ppl hiding behind fake names. billy and jason are my first cousins, i've changed their diapers, helped them to and from school when they started, and watched them grow.they have done things wrong in life ,but we all have. God is the only prefect one. but i can promise the whole world. these young men have hearts of gold. they would help anyone that needed it. to all those nasty ppl out there,(if you cant say something nice, then dont say anything at all) RESPECT the family mostly their parents and children.
and carma will come back and kick ya in the butt
none of us know when we will stand in front of God and answer for our sins. so why dont all of you look in the mirror,and ask (will God forgive me, for being natsy mouth, to a tragic accident and everything i've done wrong in life ) well do you think you should go to heaven for your sins.
i know grandpa was there to meet billy and jason and to take to home with God.
will you be meet by a loved one to meet god?
or will you be meet by evil for your sin of judgeing

think about it...

thanks to everyone for their kind words and prayers
THANK YOU ASHLEY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 3 min Autumn Returns 760
looking for a leader 34 min truth 2
Best Place for Senior Pictures? 1 hr opinion 2
Travis Baker 3 hr jinx 1
Fair Traffic 7 hr Common Sense 35
Daniel Quick (Jul '11) 16 hr sam 56
pill pusher dies 18 hr me nosy too 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union Mortgages