First Prev
of 5
Next Last
nunya

Nellis, WV

#1 Nov 24, 2012
heard they were in a bad wreck. supposibly flew them out. anyone know?
not for sure

Princeton, WV

#2 Nov 24, 2012
I heard they both died,the hoke boys that is
hmmm

United States

#3 Nov 24, 2012
heard 1 fatality possibly 3. Josh morgan and the hokes
stop it

Peterstown, WV

#4 Nov 24, 2012
Dont put crap on here till u know the facts.. There was one doa... the hoke boys have been flown to charlottesville and charleston. And family hasnt all been notified of the doa so please stop so they can be told the right way.
hmm

United States

#5 Nov 24, 2012
you dumbass it was on the news at 4 o clock! Get your facts right!
Horrible

United States

#6 Nov 24, 2012
That was so tragic ;(
so sad

Clay, WV

#7 Nov 24, 2012
Who was driving
wow

United States

#8 Nov 24, 2012
Heard they got wrecked by some guy in a blue trans am
stop it

Peterstown, WV

#9 Nov 24, 2012
Wasnt a Josh Morgan. See what I mean. Stop saying things if you dont know the facts. And it was not a trans am either.
stupid ppl

United States

#10 Nov 24, 2012
You ppl are stupid... They were racing and the three boys were nick morgan, billy and jason hoke.. it was a blue firebird and the firebird went to slow down but they flew passed in the other lane and jason lost control of the car. They were drinking and nobody wrecked them.
huh

United States

#11 Nov 24, 2012
What news station
stop it

Peterstown, WV

#12 Nov 24, 2012
Praying for the families during this time of sadness.
More Information Please

Springfield, NJ

#13 Nov 25, 2012
stupid ppl wrote:
You ppl are stupid... They were racing and the three boys were nick morgan, billy and jason hoke.. it was a blue firebird and the firebird went to slow down but they flew passed in the other lane and jason lost control of the car. They were drinking and nobody wrecked them.
Which Jason Hoke? There are more than one in the area?
so sad

United States

#14 Nov 25, 2012
Well just let u all know billy hoke jr pass away today and jason is still not doing good
1 post removed
People are so crel

Rainelle, WV

#16 Nov 25, 2012
Why on earth would you say such things about this in this time of sorrow,haveyou know heart at all?I dont even know these families but my heart goes out to them losing a child is not easy regardless of the reasons,A parent never stop loving that Child even i the bad times,I just glad m not one of the parents or I would hunt u down and make u pay for what u said ,you are so cruel and out of your mind for saying such things.
Friend

United States

#17 Nov 25, 2012
Hmmm, what a dick you are. Horrible post. Simply horrible.
hmm

United States

#18 Nov 25, 2012
Yea mt heart goes out to their families. Im also a mother, and who knows i could have been driving out thru there with my kid and gotten hit. One of my family members could have been out there, or anyone else's mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, or son. Im thankful that no one else was injured.
okok

United States

#19 Nov 25, 2012
Maybe if you had a family member killed by an intoxicated driver you would know how I feel.
stupid ppl

United States

#20 Nov 25, 2012
More Information Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Which Jason Hoke? There are more than one in the area?
All I know is he was from union and he was like 29 I think
resident

United States

#21 Nov 25, 2012
I am very saddened by this tragedy. No one should have to lose a child. The pain is unbearable to say the least. And wether or not the child is responsible for their death is irrelevant. Wether they were bad/good, none of that is of importance when a life is lost. Those who are coming on here bringing up these kids business and posting all of this hateful crap on here, PLEASE have some GOD DA#N common decency for the people who are mourning and save your F#N comments!! This is not the time and definitely not the place. YOu lost someone to a drunk driver. I am very sorry for your loss, but coming on here talking smack is not gonna bring that person back! YOu are just causing alot of unnecessary grief. For God's sake STFU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Sundog512 1,581
spartan football 10 hr Floyd 6
Fires 13 hr Ms B Given 1
Beware of Rescare 14 hr Waz upp 3
Carla....? 17 hr Moncove girl 11
Alley Ferguson 18 hr Lewis 14
Jesse McCoy? Mon Yo girl 1

Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance