cowboy john

United States

#4 Feb 11, 2013
oh no why why why ?
2 posts removed
yyyyyyy

Oakvale, WV

#7 Feb 11, 2013
I've known her and known of her for years. Trust me when I say BAD NEWS. That's all I'm saying on the subject.
1 post removed
u r stupid perve

United States

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Everybody knows she sales herself for dope. A sugar daddy bought boobs. I'm sure she'd love it if u got her out... Go ahead, get robbed, and a disease ....ppl like u deserve ppl like her... post about the beauty of your diseased genitals in a few months ...
Welp

Oakvale, WV

#10 Feb 12, 2013
On The Prowl wrote:
<quoted text>Just wondering. I know shes in SRJ. But we all do things that we are not proud of. That dont make her a bad person. What about her do you feel that shes that bad? I would get her out of there, If shes not that bad of a person. I know shes very pretty,and to goodlooking to be in jail. I wouldnt care to help her.
That's really saying a lot for your character. Stooping so low as to troll the jail website for hoes.
1 post removed
Chuck

Birmingham, AL

#12 Feb 13, 2013
?/?
wtf

Lewisburg, WV

#13 Feb 14, 2013
Well she is in to girls...
2 posts removed
gross

United States

#16 Feb 14, 2013
On The Prowl wrote:
<quoted text>I am too! I would love to get with her and her girlfriend.lol.......what a time we would have!
Exactly how many diseases do u want or Already have?
1 post removed
duh

Oakvale, WV

#18 Feb 15, 2013
Yeah she is a beautiful girl, but beauty is only skin deep, and her actions prove it, she is/was a stripper, she lies and cares for NOBODY but herself, there's a reason she doesn't have any of her 5 kids. So go jump that, IM SURE SHE'D LET YA, FOR THE RIGHT PRICE LOL
2 posts removed
crabby

United States

#21 Feb 15, 2013
truth is wrote:
<quoted text>I dont have any,I have never had any,other than the crabs when I was in service. And tell me if there was ever a miliary guy that didnt get crabs?
I'm sorry, but I'm unfamiliar with Military genitalia.. You may proceed. And by all means, See A Doctor and quit spreadin da sh!t!
hahaheeheeteeheh ee

United States

#22 Feb 15, 2013
My Final Answer wrote:
<quoted text>I have never spoke to the girl. Dont have a clue about her. I was just asking about her.I appreciate all the answers. even to the idiots that had to post something stupid,thank you too. I would not pay her for a lay h

Since when did u quit paying? BS!
out

United States

#23 Feb 17, 2013
She out?
Uhmmm

Oakvale, WV

#24 Feb 17, 2013
NOPE
Xpo

United States

#25 Feb 17, 2013
On The Prowl wrote:
<quoted text>Just wondering. I know shes in SRJ. But we all do things that we are not proud of. That dont make her a bad person. What about her do you feel that shes that bad? I would get her out of there, If shes not that bad of a person. I know shes very pretty,and to goodlooking to be in jail. I wouldnt care to help her.
~~*Public Record* Gbr Co.&Monroe Co.
yeah

Charleston, WV

#26 Feb 18, 2013
The WSS thread on her says she didn't pay a fine and that is why she is in jail.
For What

United States

#27 Feb 19, 2013
Fines for Break-n-entering//or Stealing?
Trust me I know

Princeton, WV

#28 Mar 2, 2013
Stealing in beckley.. She left her "wallet" behind with all her information in it- All the other girls got off the hook- Leighanns dumb ass "says" this is what happened. You people who say you want to hook up with her are seriously disturbed. To be in the same room as this one you are putting yourself at risk for something bad to happen.
1 post removed
Better Cover that Thing

United States

#30 Mar 26, 2013
she is a low life piece of trash and pretty shes not....u will feel the same way once she uses an steals all she can get and yeah she is a lesbo, hell she'll screw anything she can to get what she wants..wont work, she and her crew steals, home invasions, whatever it takes to get a fix...i dont give a shit about you but you better keep that **** in ur pants or it'll rot the hell off after u sink it in that nasty ho and yeah she lost custody of all 5 kids..thank god but they seem to be follwing her path as well...damn, the apple never falls far from the tree...maybe u can do the mother/daughter deal, heard they are into that???
Ur a dumazz

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#31 Mar 26, 2013
Better Cover that Thing wrote:
she is a low life piece of trash and pretty shes not....u will feel the same way once she uses an steals all she can get and yeah she is a lesbo, hell she'll screw anything she can to get what she wants..wont work, she and her crew steals, home invasions, whatever it takes to get a fix...i dont give a shit about you but you better keep that **** in ur pants or it'll rot the hell off after u sink it in that nasty ho and yeah she lost custody of all 5 kids..thank god but they seem to be follwing her path as well...damn, the apple never falls far from the tree...maybe u can do the mother/daughter deal, heard they are into that???
I don't know where you got your information from but no her kids ARE NOT following in her footsteps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cgll 45 min Sad story 2
Info On Phillip Upton & Deborah Ferguson 7 hr Cookie 1
fireworks 8 hr ash 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 hr Bad ass visitor 1,342
Any good state jobs in Union? (Dec '08) Jun 27 mr SMALL 5
If you could use a boy like a real life barbie ... Jun 27 mr SMALL 11
girls what do you think of guys who wear nail p... Jun 26 Zoe 1

Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance