Pathetic Monroe County Sheriffs depar...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious

Vinton, VA

#45 Oct 26, 2012
So whats the latest with that joke of a sheriffs department?
hmm

United States

#46 Nov 25, 2012
Curious wrote:
So whats the latest with that joke of a sheriffs department?
Still a joke. Not much else to say. The best deputy they had there, redifer, is gone now. Screwed that one up.
My thoughts

United States

#47 Nov 26, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Still a joke. Not much else to say. The best deputy they had there, redifer, is gone now. Screwed that one up.
The best deputy we got is matthew Bradley he does his best he has a passion for his job the sheriffs dept is better than wat it was years ago porterfield does good to Jeff is better but still lazy to Kenny just takes up space ain't worth a shit gravely is a pretty good sheriff but we also get help from troopers more than what we used to the only complaint I've got is we still have no deputy's or troopers on the road after they get off at midnight then they have one deputy on call at night and has to come from his house.....I would like to see that deputy on the road at night instead of in bed
The smart one

Springfield, NJ

#48 Nov 28, 2012
why not 911 wrote:
<quoted text>How many people in monroe county even know the phone number of the sheriffs office? Did the caller have a phone book in his car to look it up? Did he call 611 to ge it? How long did all this crap take? What do you people think that the 911 center employees get paid for? Call 911
It's 411 you jackass not 611, damn u people are ignorant
1 post removed
Yeah ok

East Bank, WV

#50 Nov 28, 2012
Hit man wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt Bradley is just another dork that got picked on in high school and thinks he is a bad ass now, he had better watch himself, someone is gonna take him out if he keeps up his dumb shit
Lol hmm interesting you must be one of the finest citizens of Monroe county......just saying but you know ALL cops rather state local or DNR are required to carry there gun with them at all times.
lol haha

United States

#51 Nov 28, 2012
Yeah ok wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol hmm interesting you must be one of the finest citizens of Monroe county......just saying but you know ALL cops rather state local or DNR are required to carry there gun with them at all times.
Don't mean they know how to use it.
yea boy
#52 Nov 28, 2012
try r luck n see if they know how to use it theres alot of bad asses behind a screen i bet u would be a different person
never said

Williamsburg, WV

#53 Nov 29, 2012
yea boy wrote:
try r luck n see if they know how to use it theres alot of bad asses behind a screen i bet u would be a different person
I never said I was a bad ass,I don't plan on putting my self in a situation where I have to find out.That still don't mean I think Bradly is worth a crap or not.
Fyi

Springfield, NJ

#54 Dec 4, 2012
Hey did Justin leave the sherrifs office to work in Alderson
Mee

Washington, DC

#55 Dec 8, 2012
lol haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mean they know how to use it.
How do you not know how to use a gun??? Just asking can u plz explain that
hmm

United States

#56 Dec 10, 2012
Fyi wrote:
Hey did Justin leave the sherrifs office to work in Alderson

He did.
Barney

Suwanee, GA

#57 Jan 24, 2013
???
Curious

Milton, WV

#58 Jan 27, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
The Monroe County Sheriffs Office is just ridiculous. Let me give you an example:
My brother has a pure bred blood hound. His neighbors dogs (2) got out and were on my brothers property attacking my brothers dog(1). My brother shot one of them. The neighbor called the police over the dead dog and my brother was given a ticket for firing a firearm withing 50 feet of a residence (the other ticket has been dropped at this time). The neighbor was not cited.
1. The residence was my brothers and there is not another residence anywhere near his property (Wayside/Creamery is not overly populated)
2. I don't know anyone in that area that has not fired a gun off his porch at some animal or another
3. What about the damage done to my brothers dog by the nieghbors dogs. Is that not destruction of property?
4. It has come out in the court proceedings (yes, Monroe County is wasting money taking this to court) that this neighbor NEVER paid tax on these two dogs, so how can you legally destroy property that never was legally owned?
All bullshit!
The Sheriff needs to find some real business to take care of.
How is a dog attacking another dog destruction of prosperity??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Surgeon 45 min Wel 9
Put your rebel flag away 7 hr Flag burner 31
Drowning at Mini Park 7 hr BillyHill 1
Hey 8 hr Ford 3
Greenbrier co towing services 8 hr Mater 1 4
The Greenbrier now charging 6% HISTORICAL TAX o... (Apr '14) 9 hr ridge runner 30
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 hr Wotan 4,142

Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union Mortgages