First Prev
of 3
Next Last
the right one

United States

#42 Jan 24, 2013
There is two michael hokes and I have seen mention if each on this same thread...make sure which one u r referring of
email

United States

#43 Jan 24, 2013
Screw u Renee. U aren't the one he wants
ljs wrote:
no matter what his son has done who is in anthony corrrections. I love Mike sr and that love is returned
lmbo

United States

#44 Jan 26, 2013
email wrote:
Screw u Renee. U aren't the one he wants <quoted text>
well are you?.....seems like everyone is still getting some of Mike Sr.
Michelle

United States

#45 Jan 26, 2013
Renee and Tammy or whoever else just needs to quit lying on Mike. He dont need drama in his life.
tat2dgrl

United States

#46 May 15, 2013
How is he doing? I would still like to talk to him.
Which Michael

Charleston, WV

#47 May 15, 2013
Which Michael hoke are you referring to tat2dgrl?
right

United States

#48 May 17, 2013
lmbo wrote:
<quoted text>
well are you?.....seems like everyone is still getting some of Mike Sr.
he seems to keep reeling them in...
tat2dgrl

United States

#49 May 19, 2013
Which Michael wrote:
Which Michael hoke are you referring to tat2dgrl?
He would be about 27-30 I think, he was a couple years older than I am. Lived on Hollywood road on the right as you go up the road. I dont remember much more, its been 10 years since I have seen him and would just love to catch up.
may77

Lyndhurst, VA

#50 Jun 10, 2013
Michael Hoke from Hollywood is now married it will soon be three years, has 2 children that are 7 and 5 and is doing very well, that is all the catching up you need to do. So stop getting on here asking about him.
Agree

Charleston, WV

#51 Aug 19, 2013
Lost and Tattoo comments are true. He lives with his dad on Knobs Road with his dad. There is no other trailor around anywhere. In and out of jail for drugs and he IS a known sex offender. He does not work, not unless you would count turning from side to another as a job. He may have been a great friend once upon a time. But this person stays tooooo spaced out to do or be anything. Not gossip the truth.
know it

United States

#52 Aug 24, 2013
There are at least 3 different Michael Hokes. Tat2dgrl the one you are talking about does live in Hollywood and is married. The other two are father and son that live on Knobs Rd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 1 hr besthavemovedaway 763
Daniel Quick (Jul '11) 2 hr george 57
Best Place for Senior Pictures? 3 hr copy cat17 3
looking for a leader 6 hr truth 2
Travis Baker 9 hr jinx 1
Fair Traffic 12 hr Common Sense 35
pill pusher dies 23 hr me nosy too 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union Mortgages