tator tott

Oakvale, WV

#21 Jan 18, 2010
well for all of yall's info michael is not trying to take his son from his mother he is just trying to get some visitation rights and between him and his dad they have that little boy more than his mother does and the reason you never see her out is because she is always to fu**ed up to go anywhere unless it is to get more drugs me personaly i think u all need to grow up and get a life and leave everyone elses alone
billy bob

United States

#22 Jan 18, 2010
he don't need kids any way because hes a drug head him self i should know ive seen him do drugs my self pills or smoke it don't matter which he gets a hold of so don't just talk about her hes just as bad
idk

Chesterfield, MO

#23 Jan 20, 2010
u wldnt cll his ol lady a lard ass to her face she wld stomp that lard ass all over u
hoke

Huntington, WV

#24 Jan 20, 2010
he needs to be there for his son all you people talk shit im family i know
tator tott

Oakvale, WV

#25 Jan 20, 2010
well if you ask me neither one of them need kids but i think everyone needs to get off his back and start minding there own business all of u all need to get a job a hobby and a life grow the fu** up
hoke haters

United States

#26 Jan 20, 2010
id like to see all the hokes leave the face of the earth we would be better off
tanya

United States

#27 Jan 22, 2010
well hes my uncle. at least hes trying to get custody of hiis son this time. and there are tons are ppl who dont turn down help from their parents so why should he. but for his OLD FRIEND, ill actually see him today and let him know someone is asking about him
ENOUGH

United States

#28 Jan 23, 2010
to all u that want to talk shit about the mother do u personly know her I am her guess what I know 4 a fact what our son needs u say he's just trying to get vists but all in the same line u say grandfather & dad have him more do u know how stupid that makes u look as 4 fat ass she will never b anything to our son so 4 all u sorry asses who can't stay out of people lives get f**ked so when u personly get to know me keep my name off ur tonge my son won't grow up 2 be a 2faced backstaben liar or treat his women like crap
lost

United States

#29 Jan 23, 2010
idk wrote:
u wldnt cll his ol lady a lard ass to her face she wld stomp that lard ass all over u
if she could left her foot to do it
tat2dgirl

Chesterfield, MO

#30 Apr 12, 2010
when i knew him he always worked,had a vehicle.i havent seen him in close to 7 years now.he was always great to me,but i lived in princeton and he there.i wish him well.
hokemomma

Memphis, TN

#31 Oct 9, 2010
hoke haters wrote:
well first of all there are alot of good hokes out there thank u very much i am one of them....i work everyday go to school and take care of my children. i DO NOT do any drugs, drink or any of that crap..so thank u very much!!!!
Secondcreek wv

Chesterfield, MO

#32 Oct 9, 2010
hoke haters wrote:
thank you very much one of the best people here in monroe county was a hoke witch was roger hoke he is gone now
haha

Ridgeview, WV

#33 Oct 13, 2010
michael is a registered sex offender. he has 3 accounts on him. he just got in trouble like 4 months ago for rape. michael is a piece of shit
1 post removed
ikhim

Saint Paul, MN

#35 Nov 28, 2010
He is the coolest guy around he would never do any harm to anybody.
tat2dgrl

United States

#36 Jul 11, 2011
His name doesn't show on the wv offender registry.the 22yr old one is but the michael I know is older.around 26ish or so.I'd really like to talk to him tho.
Cory Boggs

Lewisburg, WV

#37 Jul 29, 2011
You jerks on this site do nothing but talk crap about people! He is my uncle, yes he has a past he is not particularly proud of, but WHO DOESNT?! And the "rape" deal is because an ex of his wanted to screw his life over and slapped a bunch of bs lies in court to make him look like a p.o.s.
As for you "hoke hater" you need to grow up be a man/women. I'm still just a 20 year old kid, I have a past I'm not too fond of just like him but both of us are trying to straighten our lifes up! If you got a problem with us. Then confront us face. to face not just behind a fake name on topix. I'm not saying for us to have another Hatfield McCoy war but obviously you have some issues with us that need to be straightened out
as for everyone else... Shut the F*ck up and live your own lives and quit worrying about everyone else
hey

Smoot, WV

#38 Apr 5, 2012
how is he doing now?
meg

Thurmond, WV

#39 Apr 12, 2012
which one of the michaels are you asking about?
ljs

United States

#40 Apr 12, 2012
no matter what his son has done who is in anthony corrrections. I love Mike sr and that love is returned
lmbo

United States

#41 Dec 18, 2012
ljs wrote:
no matter what his son has done who is in anthony corrrections. I love Mike sr and that love is returned
that love is returned?.....who are you kidding. LMBO!!! Prove it and Ill believe it?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 33 min The Last warrior ... 1,473
Glenville Ratliff buying flood victims donated ... 52 min Walmart employee 1
Tray from walmart (Jan '16) 8 hr Homie 16
Alley Ferguson Tue Lewis 13
Ashley GoGo Cline Tue lmao 4
wrs staffing Tue Cant swim 3
No show justice Mon Just A Fact 6

Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance