hum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

I wonder why. Every week for years there is a help wanted add for this company ..rumor is the pay. Is shit over work the employees and if the ole man got rid of his asshole son. They could keep help why is it company like lawn care and contruction expect employees to work their ass off for 8-10 $ an hour ? If companies actually paid better it would make a huge difference. Instead they pay. low wages and are willing to sacrifice good workers constantly over the fact of little pay with fuel and food at the cost they are who wants to work in the sun all day 6 days a week. So brad and his dad can profit and take it easy all winter any man willing to work hard and do a labor intense position should pay at least 10 a hour minimum does people not realize that. Younger guys realize. Hey why should i work my ass off for 8 a hour when i can work inside at a restaruant. Get over time and dont have to work out in the heat all day. The absolute fastest. U can go ? Makes sence to me pay better and u wont have to run a advertisment for years id imagine u could save some money that way
wtf

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Are u a dumas I would kill for 8 to 10 a hr win you pay someone to 10 bucks a hr you best work your ass off
concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Wow how can u live off 8 an hour. I have never made that much. Even when i was just a teenager i was making hell of alot better than that
what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

8 an hour is better than people living off welfare ,you take the job you can get an if you can get one making better money go for it
local

Peterstown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

wtf wrote:
Are u a dumas I would kill for 8 to 10 a hr win you pay someone to 10 bucks a hr you best work your ass off
10 dollars an hour is not killer pay unless you cant read or write, and never been out of monroe county.
Mark

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

i used to own a small business, There is alot to owning a small business. i would have liked to pay my people more when i owned my own business but truth was i couldn't afford it. there is so many things to pay into, payroll, workers comp(on every employee),Insurances, state taxes, federal taxes, electric, phone, equipment,maintance on all the equipment, and if this company is a lawn care company i would hate to see their gas bill. so i understand where this company is coming from and god bless them for at least having employees, the way this country is going there may not be small business's in the future. I would also like to add you have in the beginning of you comment rumer is the pay is shit, but yet you know them by name, and what the pay is and that his son works for him, so sounds like you have more of a personal issue with the son and you make a few comments about him. that your just using hot topixs to try to slander them and their company. shame on you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Union Forum right now

Search the Union Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 min Another Damn Liberal 43,725
brandon gilmore (Oct '12) 16 min Brandon 63
new owners of the Greenbrier Valley Airport 1 hr Jimmy Love 2
Administrator Fired. 1 hr Jimmy Love 16
Dr. Coy Flowers is a candidate for House of Del... 1 hr Jimmy Love 64
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 1 hr Jimmy Love 3,899
Dingo (Feb '12) 4 hr honeymylove 14
•••
•••
•••
Union Dating

more search filters

less search filters