First Prev
of 3
Next Last
feminist

Prosperity, WV

#1 Dec 27, 2012
Women needs more power in this world
chauvanist

United States

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Why? You were born with the power to get anything you want
death the kid

Huntington, WV

#3 Dec 28, 2012
chauvanist wrote:
Why? You were born with the power to get anything you want
she means more equal rights for all women and I am with her 100%
Chauvanist

United States

#4 Dec 28, 2012
death the kid wrote:
<quoted text>she means more equal rights for all women and I am with her 100%
who really cares what you think? The day they do EQUAL work I'm all for it.
1 post removed
feminist

Prosperity, WV

#6 Dec 29, 2012
Chauvanist wrote:
<quoted text> wh moo really cares what you think? The day they do EQUAL work I'm all for it.
you are a pos we can do what ever you men can do but you can't do what ever we can so that makes us women more better then you men
Liz

Athens, TN

#7 Dec 29, 2012
Im a female welder & I work 12 hr shifts in the cold, heat, snow & rain. I work right beside the men folk & do my part. I also make a very good living at it. However I say shit on equal rights. I want it to be like back in the day when our job was to stay home & take care of the kids house & husband. Doing that is a hard enough job in itself, but add that on top of a 84hr a week job. Id be a house wife in the 50's anyday. I don't want to have to worry about mailing bills, changing the oil in my truck or dragging my ass out to work in 10 degree weather. Again shit on equal rights.
feminist

Huntington, WV

#8 Dec 29, 2012
Liz wrote:
Im a female welder & I work 12 hr shifts in the cold, heat, snow & rain. I work right beside the men folk & do my part. I also make a very good living at it. However I say shit on equal rights. I want it to be like back in the day when our job was to stay home & take care of the kids house & husband. Doing that is a hard enough job in itself, but add that on top of a 84hr a week job. Id be a house wife in the 50's anyday. I don't want to have to worry about mailing bills, changing the oil in my truck or dragging my ass out to work in 10 degree weather. Again shit on equal rights.
you are a dum ass
Liz

Athens, TN

#9 Dec 29, 2012
feminist wrote:
<quoted text> you are a dum ass
Maybe you should learn how to spell "dumb" before calling people names....just a thought.
Man Upstairs

Dunbar, WV

#10 Dec 30, 2012
Funny- that makes us "more better" then you men?
People are stupid.... I mean your more stupider ... how's that?
Oh, and Liz- I hear you do bad things with dogs behind the church
matthew

Montgomery, TX

#11 Jan 1, 2013
You guys are stupid I'm with feminisum because in the United States Constitution it says everyone is created equal but true they still had slaves in those days and everyone is already equal its Obama that's screwing everything up
matthew

Montgomery, TX

#12 Jan 1, 2013
And I am a boy
matthew

Montgomery, TX

#13 Jan 1, 2013
Exactly everyone is already equal
a woman

Bellevue, WA

#14 Jan 3, 2013
feminist wrote:
<quoted text> you are a pos we can do what ever you men can do but you can't do what ever we can so that makes us women more better then you men
please shut up. as a woman I am embarrassed by your stupidity. "more better"??? really? you sound like a dam idiot!(yes, the misspelling was intentional)
a woman

Bellevue, WA

#15 Jan 3, 2013
Liz wrote:
Im a female welder & I work 12 hr shifts in the cold, heat, snow & rain. I work right beside the men folk & do my part. I also make a very good living at it. However I say shit on equal rights. I want it to be like back in the day when our job was to stay home & take care of the kids house & husband. Doing that is a hard enough job in itself, but add that on top of a 84hr a week job. Id be a house wife in the 50's anyday. I don't want to have to worry about mailing bills, changing the oil in my truck or dragging my ass out to work in 10 degree weather. Again shit on equal rights.
Right on Liz! I agree with you! Here I thought I was alone in these beliefs, as far as women thinking this way.
a woman

Bellevue, WA

#16 Jan 3, 2013
matthew wrote:
And I am a boy
you're right in one aspect, you are a BOY. definitely not a man. Do yourself a favor, stay in school, and don't believe what everyone tells you. Educate yourself with some facts, look stuff up, THEN make your oppinions.
rose

Prosperity, WV

#17 Jan 3, 2013
a woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on Liz! I agree with you! Here I thought I was alone in these beliefs, as far as women thinking this way.
you are the stupidest woman on topix if you didn't have rights you would be doing what ever a man told you to do you could not vote or do what ever you want it to do I bet you are one of them women that depends on a man to do every thing for you and that is sad
a woman

Bellevue, WA

#18 Jan 4, 2013
rose wrote:
<quoted text> you are the stupidest woman on topix if you didn't have rights you would be doing what ever a man told you to do you could not vote or do what ever you want it to do I bet you are one of them women that depends on a man to do every thing for you and that is sad
Actually honey, I do NOT depend on a man. I have taken care of myself and my kids for a very long time by myself. I just don't think men and women are equal. we are different. we were made different, for a reason. I like having the door opened and dinner paid for, just haven't met a real man yet!
miss it

Ripley, WV

#19 Jan 4, 2013
Man Upstairs wrote:
Funny- that makes us "more better" then you men?
People are stupid.... I mean your more stupider ... how's that?
Oh, and Liz- I hear you do bad things with dogs behind the church
I heard the same thing. I also heard she likes to get with women. You have to wonder about a female who would take up a masculine job like welding. A woman definitely wouldn't be getting away with all this sleazy stuff in the 50s. Her husband would smack some sense into her or put her in the loony bin.
huh

Bellevue, WA

#20 Jan 17, 2013
miss it wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard the same thing. I also heard she likes to get with women. You have to wonder about a female who would take up a masculine job like welding. A woman definitely wouldn't be getting away with all this sleazy stuff in the 50s. Her husband would smack some sense into her or put her in the loony bin.
you are a dumbass!
Alex Nichols

Alexandria, VA

#21 Jan 17, 2013
Im Alex Nichols and I approve this message all you women dnt deserve equal nothing your ment to be mens bit$&s and to doo all house work and to be dang good at baby making cause when I come home from work I expect clean house hot fresh meal hand served to me and bath peepers red and a back massage and if I'm in the mood alil putang

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should the parent that dont pay there child sup... (Mar '11) 2 hr hem 41
Girls have you ever used a strap-on with a guy? 4 hr jake 5
Handsome Guys in union 7 hr Yum yum 3
Heather Cole Mar 26 Fabulous 4
Johnny pence Mar 25 Jessica 16
why was james Monro school on lockdown today Mar 20 Virginia 1
teacher in jail Mar 14 Virginia 7
Union Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Union People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]