fh hoke

Rupert, WV

#1 Mar 6, 2010
Devin Kittle is one bad a** mfer !!!!!!!
cnrtygrl

Lexington, TN

#2 Mar 17, 2010
really, i don' think so!
cnrtygrl

Lexington, TN

#3 Mar 17, 2010
Really, I don't think so!!!LOL
BillyBadass

United States

#4 Mar 17, 2010
I know him and he's a Good Guy!! He comes from a Good Family!
Ya boy

United States

#5 Mar 17, 2010
Yes he is hot! He's not lazy either! He's always workin.
Curious

Ashburn, VA

#6 Mar 18, 2010
Does his family own the hardware store in town? Who is that man? Could be this Devin's father? Is he married? Can i get a little 411 about him? He's always working in there and his mother used to be in there too!! I'm new to Monroe County and curious about this nice man thats very handsome!! This sight seems to rag on people in some cases but Im genuinely serious and interested in this man if he's available!!
Thanks
ending curiosity

Ashburn, VA

#7 Mar 18, 2010
Curious wrote:
Does his family own the hardware store in town? Who is that man? Could be this Devin's father? Is he married? Can i get a little 411 about him? He's always working in there and his mother used to be in there too!! I'm new to Monroe County and curious about this nice man thats very handsome!! This sight seems to rag on people in some cases but Im genuinely serious and interested in this man if he's available!!
Thanks
That man is in a relationship and expecting a baby in May. I don't care how new you are to town, you woud not have to go on this site to find this out. Most of Monroe County could have told you that. Not Available!
BillyBadass

United States

#8 Mar 18, 2010
ending curiosity wrote:
<quoted text>That man is in a relationship and expecting a baby in May. I don't care how new you are to town, you woud not have to go on this site to find this out. Most of Monroe County could have told you that. Not Available!
That's kinda Funny I seen Bill about a week ago and he didn't look Pregnant?
13 Inches of Man

Glen Lyn, VA

#9 Mar 19, 2010
I heard from a little birdy that he was gay is that true??????And Dingo Dont u say nothin about my post u bastard!!!!
BillyBadAss

United States

#10 Mar 20, 2010
13 Inches of Man wrote:
I heard from a little birdy that he was gay is that true??????And Dingo Dont u say nothin about my post u bastard!!!!
Just another snot nose Punk kid that doesn't know theur A$$ from a hole in the ground!! Yeah if you have 13 inches you better spit it out cause it don't belong to ya!!
cnrtygrl

Murphy, NC

#11 Mar 21, 2010
Devon does come from a good family usually pretty nice just a typical teenage boy,And he is a pretty hard worker, he also used to have the hots for my sister till she moved...
BillyBadAss

United States

#12 Mar 21, 2010
ending curiosity wrote:
<quoted text>That man is in a relationship and expecting a baby in May. I don't care how new you are to town, you woud not have to go on this site to find this out. Most of Monroe County could have told you that. Not Available!
Well I be!! He is gonna be a Daddy!!!
For the record

Oakland, MD

#13 Mar 21, 2010
Billy is the one who is going to be daddy, not Devon!
Just Saying

Yawkey, WV

#14 Nov 21, 2012
Devin is going to be a father now also, is what I've heard.
WRIGHT

Saint Stephen, SC

#15 Nov 22, 2012
Leave the KITTLE'S alone THEY ARE ALL GOOD/HOT PEOPLE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The real Trainstop 13 hr Rose 1
where to eat in union (Oct '15) 15 hr Sam 50
New restaurant, the airport in the Lewisburg 16 hr Sam 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Nov 16 Matt Kelly 4,299
James Monroe Football Nov 12 Foot Ball 17
Whats happening to our great pizza place Queens? Nov 10 Union local 61
Manly vs Girly battle for the world (Jan '14) Nov 8 Barbie 4

Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance