Who do you support for State House in Washington (District 35 Position 1) in 2010?

Posted in the Union Forum

Samantha Adams

Kent, WA

#1 Oct 12, 2010
Dan tells the truth. He has a plan to create jobs and he listens. I don;t beleive Kathy Haigh's commercials. She has voted for every tax increase that came along. Why would she suddenly change?
George

Shelton, WA

#2 Oct 12, 2010
Dan knows what service is. he knows what is god for this district,which he will vote for without having to cross his fingers.
Barbara Griffey

Auburn, WA

#3 Oct 12, 2010
I feel he has a better perspective regarding the challanges facing out state.
J.L.A.

Port Orchard, WA

#4 Oct 12, 2010
Dan Griffey all the way. When Haigh says "We'll cross our fingers and hope for the best" it shows me she has no idea what to do. OUT!
chimakuni

Port Orchard, WA

#5 Oct 12, 2010
Plain and simple - Dan is our man!
cmik

Port Orchard, WA

#6 Oct 13, 2010
best hope for our state
Paul Michaels

Seattle, WA

#7 Oct 13, 2010
Dan is a good man with a solid foundation. It is time that we elect real people to really represent us. Dan is a father and husband and dedicated to his family.
Dan told me one of his main reasons for running is to hand his children the same hopeful future he was given. One that allows them opportunity and the right to make their own choices. Not a life that is dictated by others and controlls every move from cradle to grave but one that allows you to fail, find a better way and still succeed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty Restaurants (Mar '13) Apr '15 cgy15 10
Hood Canal Mudd BBQ Sauce (Apr '06) Dec '14 spokanemike 44
Debate: Marijuana - Shelton, WA (Aug '10) Dec '14 Chris D. 21
Miss Paula Nichols Modeling and Horses (Jun '10) Sep '14 passed by and cried 25
News Fishing Report (Nov '13) Aug '14 kurt brigliadora 3
News 1 dead, 1 in custody after shooting in Allyn Th... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Andrea 2
News New Belfair restaurants planned (May '14) May '14 brittany 1
More from around the web

Union People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]