Hood Canal Mudd BBQ Sauce
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jan

Auburn, WA

#42 May 22, 2013
We found some Mudd in my Mother in Laws pantry (must several years old now) and used if for a bbq the other night -it was excellent. googled to see where I can buy it.. sorry to see it is out of production. Hopeful the family can get this going again!!
Ron

Puyallup, WA

#43 Jun 28, 2014
any news on this?
Cate

Los Angeles, CA

#44 Nov 1, 2014
Ron wrote:
any news on this?
Not lately, I have been thinking about calling some of the numbers I have to see if I can get an update from anyone. Especially a member of the family, who said he was going to pursue reproducing it.
I will post anything I find out.
C
spokanemike

United States

#45 Dec 25, 2014
Cate wrote:
<quoted text>
Not lately, I have been thinking about calling some of the numbers I have to see if I can get an update from anyone. Especially a member of the family, who said he was going to pursue reproducing it.
I will post anything I find out.
C
Just checking in case anyone has an update on da Mudd?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Its in the boost baby .....mobile that is Oct '17 Anonymous 1
Wendy parker Oct '17 Kat stevens 1
News Espresso Gone Wild in Gorst, Belfair with Bikin... (Aug '08) Aug '17 Just a thought 17
Lilliwaup Store-Motel (Mar '13) Jun '17 Dustin 2
News Audits of businesses for illegal immigrants rising (Dec '12) Feb '17 Geezer 28
Looking for Don King. (Nov '08) Dec '16 Rick 2
find a man in your town tonight free! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Sonny Broden 1

Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union Mortgages