Home from Afghanistan

There are 6 comments on the The Union Daily Times story from Jun 15, 2012, titled Home from Afghanistan. In it, The Union Daily Times reports that:

Photo courtesy of TJ Gault TJ Gault holds his daughter, Kesley, in Greenville shortly after he returned home from service in Afghanistan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Union Daily Times.

dremapreece

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 16, 2012
Welecome home god bless you thank you for everything
dumb war

London, UK

#2 Jun 22, 2012
No one forced him to go, glad he's back ok,but so what?
Big John Wayne

Iver, UK

#3 Jun 23, 2012
dremapreece wrote:
Welecome home god bless you thank you for everything
God, who is strongly against killing innocent people, won't be blessing this murdering grunt.
If you really must thank somebody, try Cpl. Manning, who did his best to expose the crimes of the military filth sent to occupy other countries.
I feel sorry for the little girl who, after all, did not choose her father.
Doobie

Boiling Springs, SC

#4 Nov 6, 2012
Can't people be happy that some kid got their dad back in one piece? Jeeze ya'll is some angry folk. Didn't your god preach bout love and acceptance?
Lsa

Cottbus, Germany

#5 Nov 7, 2012
I donīt understand why this evident genocide and crime against humanity is planned to be continued till 2014, they should be withdrawn immedietelly.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Big John Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>God, who is strongly against killing innocent people, won't be blessing this murdering grunt.
If you really must thank somebody, try Cpl. Manning, who did his best to expose the crimes of the military filth sent to occupy other countries.
I feel sorry for the little girl who, after all, did not choose her father.
They aren't innocent people. You yanks should of nuked the place and the world would have improved immediately.
Sometimes you have to commit war crimes in order to achieve your goals. Like Sri Lanka did. It ended a 30 year war and saved heaps of lives and money...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calvary Hill Girls Home (Jul '14) Apr 18 katelynn76 7
Local Politics Do you approve of Mike Anthony as State Represe... Apr 11 Stumpy 1
City log Jan '15 Crackerjacks 1
Lookin for (Jul '14) Dec '14 A lady from Newberry 2
News Tommy Pope to resign (Sep '06) Sep '14 Sad Justice - NC 44
News Whitmire volleyball court completed (Jul '14) Jul '14 Randy Lewis 1
News Men say brother would not have threatened officers (Sep '06) Jul '14 Lol 6
More from around the web

Union People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]