Child Whipped With Belt, Mother Charged

Child Whipped With Belt, Mother Charged

There are 1 comment on the WYFF4.com story from Mar 15, 2008, titled Child Whipped With Belt, Mother Charged. In it, WYFF4.com reports that:

A Union County woman is facing abuse charges after police said that she repeatedly whipped her 8-year-old son with a belt. via WYFF4.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WYFF4.com.

Cops do LIE

Greer, SC

#1 Mar 16, 2008
Were the welts from the kid trying to run and jump as he got his ass whooped for doing wrong.Sometimes an ass whooping solves the problem.The only time I whoop my child is when they do something that can harm them worse than an ass whooping.Like sticking things into an electrical socket that the teenage daughter left uncovered when drying hair.There is a thin line where punishment becomes abuse so can I waterboard my neighbor to see if he has WMD's?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calvary Hill Girls Home (Jul '14) Sep 20 Mindblowing2006 14
News Tommy Pope to resign (Sep '06) Sep '17 robb733 51
News No request yet from Trump vote fraud task force... Jul '17 Linda Watford 1
Pokemon Go (Jul '16) Jul '16 Pikachu 1
News Student Swipes Nude Photo SC Teacher Took for H... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fed Up 2
News Sumter sheriff to speak (Feb '16) Feb '16 KAREN 1
South Carolina Middle income is dying. (Feb '16) Feb '16 Pay Scale 1

Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union Mortgages