A truck driver who fell asleep at the...

A truck driver who fell asleep at the wheel and caused a fiery ...

There are 18 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 27, 2009, titled A truck driver who fell asleep at the wheel and caused a fiery .... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A truck driver who fell asleep at the wheel and caused a fiery June 2007 crash on Interstate 78 in Upper Saucon Township that killed three people was sent to state prison this afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

impeach obamanation

Hellertown, PA

#1 Jul 27, 2009
wow 2 years for killing 3 people WHAT THE F K. you do more time for getting caught with weed..... who the he11 are these judges????? are they all on the take? i know a judge in lansdale. if you have a dui all it caosts is 5k and it is dropped
impeach obamanation

Hellertown, PA

#2 Jul 27, 2009
ooops costs
Concerned

Whitehall, PA

#3 Jul 27, 2009
This man never set out to intentionally kill anyone. How many time have you been driving and felt a little sleepy and question your driving. There are no winners on any side. I would think he lives with this hell everyday as do the families who lost loved ones. God Bless them all.
Freedom fighter

Bethlehem, PA

#4 Jul 27, 2009
Too all drivers tell your boss to go fauk themselves and go take a nap. I know you also got people who complain that you were napping.
Just have to say

Coplay, PA

#5 Jul 27, 2009
Believe it or not, it was a fair sentence. People like to post comments all the time when they weren't there and they don't know the reasons behind the sentence that was imposed. Judge Banach was fair and if you ever have a chance, come sit in her courtroom and you see that she is one of the best judges in Lehigh County as far as compassion.
chester

Lehighton, PA

#6 Jul 27, 2009
The guy was not drunk.
The guy was out trying to make a living.
If you drive the road for many hours,evan if you have the proper sleep,you can fall asleep.
No winners in this unfortionate misshap.
Yes the judge was fair.

Since: Mar 07

Bethlehem, PA

#7 Jul 27, 2009
And he will never be able to posses a firearm for the rest of his life, unless he receives a pardon from the governor, or goes back to court in ten years.

Now isn't that stupid?
the joker

Emmaus, PA

#8 Jul 27, 2009
and air products and Bush caused this, right?
still sad

AOL

#9 Jul 27, 2009
I miss Courtney. She was beautiful, sweet and talented. She would be going to 10th grade now. God bless her older sister who has to live through this.
Mike

Brodheadsville, PA

#10 Jul 27, 2009
impeach obamanation wrote:
wow 2 years for killing 3 people WHAT THE F K. you do more time for getting caught with weed..... who the he11 are these judges????? are they all on the take? i know a judge in lansdale. if you have a dui all it caosts is 5k and it is dropped
let's hope you go to jail for life for an accident, you putrid moron.
Chippy

Allentown, PA

#11 Jul 27, 2009
Dennis Mac wrote:
And he will never be able to posses a firearm for the rest of his life, unless he receives a pardon from the governor, or goes back to court in ten years.
Now isn't that stupid?
What's stupid is posting a comment about guns, in an attempt to provoke a debate about firearms, when guns have NOTHING to do with the story. Even if they did, I could care less if this guy never gets to hold another firearm. He killed three people, accidentally or not. Consequences happen, and that's life.
Still sad too

AOL

#12 Jul 27, 2009
still sad wrote:
I miss Courtney. She was beautiful, sweet and talented. She would be going to 10th grade now. God bless her older sister who has to live through this.
Still sad too.
blitherer

Oak Lawn, IL

#13 Jul 30, 2009
This bastard deserves the Federal death penalty for faking his log entries.
Family

Whitehall, PA

#14 Jul 30, 2009
Indeed. I've been reflecting on the memories I had with Tricia and watching Courtney Jo grow................. They are missed dearly.
SlapShot

Whitehall, PA

#15 Jul 31, 2009
Family wrote:
Indeed. I've been reflecting on the memories I had with Tricia and watching Courtney Jo grow.......... They are missed dearly.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I didn't know Courtney, but Tricia was always such a nice person to me.
Ed Smith

Lansdale, PA

#16 Jul 31, 2009
impeach obamanation wrote:
wow 2 years for killing 3 people WHAT THE F K. you do more time for getting caught with weed..... who the he11 are these judges????? are they all on the take? i know a judge in lansdale. if you have a dui all it caosts is 5k and it is dropped
So what would be a fair punishment? The prison system is over crowded and there is little chance of rehabilitation from long term incarceration. Do you have any suggestions?
liner

Bronx, NY

#17 Jul 31, 2009
Just have to say wrote:
Believe it or not, it was a fair sentence. People like to post comments all the time when they weren't there and they don't know the reasons behind the sentence that was imposed. Judge Banach was fair and if you ever have a chance, come sit in her courtroom and you see that she is one of the best judges in Lehigh County as far as compassion.
So, how've you been Mr Banach?
Freedom fighter

Bethlehem, PA

#18 Jul 31, 2009
Ed Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
So what would be a fair punishment? The prison system is over crowded and there is little chance of rehabilitation from long term incarceration. Do you have any suggestions?
Take his license away for a while.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie Borth -Scammer!!! (Dec '13) Dec '17 Booth 5
News Library closed Dec. 4-Jan. 1 - Nov '17 Sandi Beeches 1
up to no good Nov '17 Sandi Beeches 1
Calvary Hill Girls Home (Jul '14) Sep '17 Mindblowing2006 14
News Tommy Pope to resign (Sep '06) Sep '17 robb733 51
News No request yet from Trump vote fraud task force... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Linda Watford 1
Pokemon Go (Jul '16) Jul '16 Pikachu 1

Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union Mortgages