Caught On Tape: Victim's Family Attac...

Caught On Tape: Victim's Family Attacks TV Reporter

There are 2 comments on the NBC San Diego story from Mar 12, 2008, titled Caught On Tape: Victim's Family Attacks TV Reporter. In it, NBC San Diego reports that:

A reporter was attacked by members of a murder victim's family, and the whole thing was caught on tape by a TV news photographer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC San Diego.

Joe

San Diego, CA

#1 Mar 13, 2008
Coming soon to a Jerry Springer episode near you.
KYy

Glasgow, KY

#2 Mar 13, 2008
Yeah...they looked bad. Made me laugh tho. Why do they insist on putting the worst of the worst on TV? Same goes here...they pick the most ignorant sounding people to do stories about. Read on CNN where somewhere in KY they had a dog for their Mayor..... When the tornados were here they picked the strangest people to give their account of it.(Some Kentuckians do have teeth and not all of us live in trailers)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calvary Hill Girls Home (Jul '14) Apr 12 anonymous 12
Pokemon Go (Jul '16) Jul '16 Pikachu 1
News Tommy Pope to resign (Sep '06) Apr '16 SheCoop 48
News Student Swipes Nude Photo SC Teacher Took for H... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fed Up 2
News Sumter sheriff to speak (Feb '16) Feb '16 KAREN 1
South Carolina Middle income is dying. (Feb '16) Feb '16 Pay Scale 1
News Nikki Haley: Yup, I meant Trump when I criticiz... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Riding the Range 1

Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union Mortgages