Curious

Salem, MO

#1 Apr 18, 2010
Does anyone know him? Thoughts on what kind of person he is?
LT_Gavin

Ballwin, MO

#2 Apr 26, 2010
If his full name is DARRELL GENE BRAGG then the only record he has in Missouri Courts is a divorce case against SANDRA EMALINE BRAGG on 04/02/1993.. Other than that, last record shows he is from Lee Summit.. Looks clean so far on this side of the Law..
Yanna

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jun 21, 2010
His family used to live down where I grew up, outside of St. Clair. This was back when he was in high school. I was still in elementary, and for some reason, he had an interest in me that bordered on prurient. That was YEARS ago, though.

I'm curious, Curious....why the interest in him?
Yeppers

Fairfax, VA

#4 Dec 9, 2012
LT_Gavin wrote:
If his full name is DARRELL GENE BRAGG then the only record he has in Missouri Courts is a divorce case against SANDRA EMALINE BRAGG on 04/02/1993.. Other than that, last record shows he is from Lee Summit.. Looks clean so far on this side of the Law..
He's my father and he only married and divorced one women, my mother, Stephanie Reese. Just thought if he's getting put out there, mise well say the truth.
payup

Irving, TX

#5 Jan 8, 2013
crazyniga still owes me 5 bucks!
hey hey

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 11, 2013
He a Bragg enough said?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Williams (Jan '16) 7 hr Back Again 2
Preston Wittenborn (Nov '10) 7 hr laura 31
david everhart 8 hr Back Again 12
loan shark or lenders (Jun '12) Nov 28 edb9867 36
Buddy Whitaker, Nov 21 Jlbarton 1
ac forum Nov 12 Guyj 2
Haunted Franklin County (Jul '09) Oct '16 stop smoking the ... 38

Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance