Teen dies from injuries in Monday car...

Teen dies from injuries in Monday car crash

There are 6 comments on the St. Louis Post-Dispatch story from Jul 7, 2006, titled Teen dies from injuries in Monday car crash. In it, St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that:

Another St. Louis-area teenager has died in a car crash. Chelsea A. Metzger, 16, of Robertsville in Franklin County, died Friday morning from injuries in a one-car rollover crash Monday, according to the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Kimberly

Ballwin, MO

#1 Jul 9, 2006
Chelsea was and still is an amazing person. She will be greatly missed by so many people. Our senior year at Pacific wont be the same without her!!
Megan

Westland, MI

#2 Jul 14, 2006
Chelsea still is an amazing person and she will be missed greatly by all!!
Kylie

United States

#3 Jul 17, 2006
I was out of town when I recieved a phone call from my mom asking if I knew a girl because she had died. Well when I got home my mom had told me and the last name was misunderstood on the phone call. When I found out it was Chelsea I wanted to cry but I couldn't and I think its because she would of not wanted me to. Chelsea and I were suppose to have a cartwheel contest all year long and on the last day of school we decided that we would kick of next year with that contest on the first day of school. Chelsea will be truly missed but on that first day of school whether you can see both of us we will still have our contest....not to just celebrate school but to celebrate the life of Chelsea Metzger.
Anna

United States

#4 Sep 29, 2006
Chelsea was one of the most amazing people I think I will ever meet. She didn't just pass through life, she embraced it with welcoming arms. I met Chelsea on the bus at the beginning of my freshman year. She was a sophomore who sat in the back of the bus and I thought she was absolutely insane...and she was. Chels always knew how to make a person laugh, smile, and just have fun...She told on me when I threw fruit loops at her, laughed with and at me when I gave her the valentine I got her..it was only 2 months late, and always had a song to be heard. When I first heard about the accident, I didn't realize it was the Chelsea I knew...and when I finally did realize, I cried...but I was too late. I didn't get to say good-bye or hold her hand as she passed away, but the memories that I have with her will never leave me. I love that girl to death! She is and always will be greatly missed! and I can't wait to see her in heaven! I LOVE YOU CHELS!!! sweet dreams my bus buddy!
AMY

Columbia, MO

#5 Dec 20, 2006
Some people come into your life for a reason, whether they come to assist you in time of difficulty or to provide you with guidance and support they will eventually leave you.. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. but you have to always remember that our need has been met our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.
chelsea was my best friend... its hard sometimes but ill always know she was my angel and theres not a day that goes by that i dont think of her. i love that girl
tenth st

Burlington, IA

#7 Jul 9, 2009
cant you READ? its at the TOP OF THIS PAGE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Herman Has The HolyGhost (Dec '15) Oct 2 Stacee 3
The real Haunted House ? Oct 2 Stacee 1
need info (Mar '09) Sep 20 Hmm 4
News Nudist Camp Approved In Franklin County (Jun '06) Sep 20 Lilbitbroke 233
david everhart (Aug '16) Sep '17 my2boys 23
News Hundreds show up in St. Clair two days before t... Sep '17 bus full fat cano... 1
News Gardenway Motel closes (Nov '14) Aug '17 Derf 3

Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union Mortgages