lake resident

United States

#1 Nov 27, 2011
I have lived in lake st.clair for over a year. It's a nice neighborhood. There is a rental house a street over w. About 8 cars outside everynight. Since they have lived here. We have had many things stolen. Has any one else had trouble with theives? Also what's with all the random dogs in the neighborhood running free. It doesn't bother me bc they are all sweet but Jesus, its like a herd of dogs trying to pull onto my road. We r wondering is it even worth paying our dues? If anyone can use the lakes, and no follows the neighborhood restrictions.
Amber

Fenton, MO

#2 Dec 3, 2011
We have not had any trouble but thank you for the heads up! In the summer there were quit a few dogs lose, but havent noticed as many lately. We have small children so were very cautious of dogs. And there are non residents that use the lakes....makes one wander
lake resident

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2011
Amber, right after I posted this my dog started climbing the fence. She is a blk German shepard( she is extremely skinny) she wears a pink, and purple collar, her name is Roxi so if you see her tell her too go home. are neighbor told us she has been doing it for a long time. She roams the neighborhood and seems to sense when we are coming home. Just giving you a heads up. She is very friendly actually to friendly, and is around small children. Not sounding like someone who complains all the time, but people speed through the neighborhood too.
Amber

Fenton, MO

#4 Aug 20, 2012
We have had numerous people warn us about break-ins and theft. We had our own experience with it last week and had the sherrif here for quit some time. They are searching for a certain vehicle and I hope they catch them. They did get away with a few items but we think the neighbors dog scared them off this last time. So for a heads up- keep all doors of vehicles, trailers, sheds, and homes LOCKED at all time!
Blood FART GANG

Irving, TX

#6 Sep 28, 2012
You didn't catch us then and you won't catch us next time , we drive around that place like we own it!
Ricky

United States

#7 Oct 3, 2012
His name is Levi Butler and he lives at 99 kennedy street in Union,Mo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
david everhart (Aug '16) Thu Danirever 14
News Gardenway Motel closes (Nov '14) Feb 20 Lisa Fisher 2
Justin pursley Feb 16 Blank 1
Matt Mcfarland Feb 8 luckylady37 1
What happened early morning at a st clair misso... (Sep '14) Feb 8 Home owner 2
James Allen Stahlman Jan '17 dee 1
is anyone hiring? (Sep '13) Dec '16 ahh grass hopper 2

Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance