The Real Haunted House
Ghost Wisperer

San Marcos, CA

#23 Jul 7, 2007
It's 809 union ave i believe. The address is 809. I'm not sure of the street. Everyone that has stayed in the house for a period of time brought evil spirits back to their house with them. Their was clocks flying off the wall. traveling eight feet through the air and crashing to the floor. When he finally stood up to the evil spirit it pushed him to the ground hard. That's scary! They had to get priests to cleanse their homes and then the activity stopped. I have pics of the home and pics of the dark entity that resides their. From what i was told their is a tenant there now who is really skeptic and the house has been quite so far.
Ghost Wisperer

San Marcos, CA

#24 Jul 7, 2007
Go to the link on the previous page Missouri Paranormal Research. Go to investigations. Union story. You will find all the info, pics,and stories of the research team.
Ghost Wisperer

San Marcos, CA

#25 Jul 7, 2007
I did a little research on web and the address is 809 North Christina Ave.
Silver Surfer

United States

#28 Jul 13, 2007
Thanks Ghost Wisperer for the information..
i have to see it to believe it.
Greg

AOL

#29 Jul 30, 2007
Just a note that the MPR website is not located at:

http://www.paranormaltaskforce.com/MPR.html
WOW

Orange Park, FL

#30 Jul 30, 2007
The living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no more reward, and
even the memory of them is lost. Their love and their hate and their envy have already perished;
never again will they have any share in all that happens under the sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:5-6
Ghost Wisperer

San Marcos, CA

#31 Jul 31, 2007
WOW wrote:
The living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no more reward, and
even the memory of them is lost. Their love and their hate and their envy have already perished;
never again will they have any share in all that happens under the sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:5-6
Very True! But Jesus also expelled demons out of many possessed people. So the Bible is telling us that demons do exist. I think the house is full of them.
stacy terramiggi

Clarksville, TN

#32 Jul 31, 2007
Ghost wisperer wrote:
Everyone that does not think that the Union house is haunted i have a simple solution for you. Go stay in it for a week if you can last that long then come talk to us about your experience.
i know of this house its down the road from where i live no one can live there more then 6 mons
stacy terramiggi

Clarksville, TN

#33 Jul 31, 2007
that house is truely haunted its down the road from me the owners state that no one is able to live there more then 6 mon
Gizmo

United States

#34 Aug 3, 2007
stacy terramiggi wrote:
that house is truely haunted its down the road from me the owners state that no one is able to live there more then 6 mon
oh yeah ... truely haunted! reality check ... earth to stacy.

* make you a deal ??? want to buy a bridge?
santas address? easter bunny phone number?

*boogie mans hideout?
brandy

Clarksville, TN

#35 Aug 14, 2007
I love the site. I want to say that a house in Union MO 63084. A house is haunted it dont look haunted but it is.a guy and his kids lived there.my sister found the artical on the enternet.
brandy

Clarksville, TN

#36 Aug 14, 2007
Silver Surfer wrote:
What is the location of the 'haunted house'
in Union Missouri? address? I have to see this
first hand.
307 walding Street.
GhostWisperer

San Marcos, CA

#37 Sep 6, 2007
Gizmo wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yeah ... truely haunted! reality check ... earth to stacy.
* make you a deal ??? want to buy a bridge?
santas address? easter bunny phone number?
*boogie mans hideout?
I'll make you a deal Gizmo! Go stay in the house with video documantation for a month. Prove us all wrong! When your up against a wall getting choked by something you will remember my words." I told you so"!
GhostWisperer

San Marcos, CA

#38 Sep 6, 2007
Why would all these people lie? They are not getting any money, I bet they don't want any publicity. What is their motive?
gHOST bUSTERS

United States

#39 Sep 6, 2007
GhostWisperer wrote:
Why would all these people lie? They are not getting any money, I bet they don't want any publicity. What is their motive?
WHY NOT?
just a house!
just crap for publicity
no such thing as Santa Claus!
*sorry to be the one to tell you
no Easter Bunny and no Tooth Fairy
and no Boogie Man.
Shhhhhhhh i have a alien from planet X1-Alpha
living in my laundry room in the clothes hamper.
loves cat food and old sour cottage cheese.
i call him/her Cosmo. Shhhh TOP SECRET!
Mark

Pasadena, TX

#40 Sep 7, 2007
The house is haunted. The entity there has no physical form, it takes the form of your worst fear so it'll scare you out.
Hubert McKrackin

United States

#41 Sep 9, 2007
Mark wrote:
The house is haunted. The entity there has no physical form, it takes the form of your worst fear so it'll scare you out.
uh huh?
So ....
worst fear?
only thing i am afraid of is baby kittens
and pink butterflys

oh my my im going to stay away from a 'real' haunted house
i dodnt want to piss my panties

Boo
XTREMEROGUE

Encinitas, CA

#43 Sep 23, 2007
I am a little lost What house are you guys talking about???
GhostWisperer your in San Marcos and so am I maybe you can help me? Quest haven. Iam trying to look up the history of that place you have any leads for me?
Emery

Saint Peters, MO

#51 Oct 5, 2007
One of my relitives steven lived in that house. He and his 3 children were haunted by the ghosts. Go to his websight and read all about it www.stevenlachance.com bet you will believe it after the story. Its some pretty freaky shit.
Mr Hand

United States

#54 Oct 6, 2007
Remember boyz and girls Mr Hanky says
"eat a lot of fiber and you will get alot of christmas presents"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Williams (Jan '16) Dec 4 Back Again 2
Preston Wittenborn (Nov '10) Dec 4 laura 31
david everhart Dec 4 Back Again 12
loan shark or lenders (Jun '12) Nov 28 edb9867 36
Buddy Whitaker, Nov 21 Jlbarton 1
ac forum Nov 12 Guyj 2
Haunted Franklin County (Jul '09) Oct '16 stop smoking the ... 38

Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance