fb user

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Does anybody know who this guy is on fb his page is DANS HANDYMAN.. Asking vulgar questions on my fb page.
fb user

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

fb user wrote:
Does anybody know who this guy is on fb his page is DANS HANDYMAN.. Asking vulgar questions on my fb page.
Can anybody please help me with this
Frogbob

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

I know Dan dans handyman he's an alright guy. Went to High school with him. May flirt or try to pick up women think he's just looking for someone to be with is raising son on his own.
fb user

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

He was creeping me out on my Facebook asking very provocative questions and saying things he shouldn't know and things that r not true it was very disrespectful of him he seemed like a creep to my boyfriend and I. Is there anything I should know that's important about this guy?
fb user

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

He was not letting up even after I told him I was taken its very disrespectful and he just wouldn't stop so how old is this guy and why would he keep asking creepy ? If he is a good guy that is not right. It's very rude. So if there is anything I need to know please please tell me bc I don't know him and he knew something about me nobody should know. So help me if you can pls

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Union Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Union People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance