Jennifer"Jenna"L.Sanders Threatens To...

Jennifer"Jenna"L.Sanders Threatens Topix Posters

Posted in the Union Forum

Just Another Viper

Kittanning, PA

#1 Mar 22, 2010
A local resident(named here)went on a recent verbal/printed attack against anonymous Topix posters due to her unjustly perceived accusations of these people and their"slander,slander, slander"of others.She attacked these others without any evidence or proof of her claims that they were the responsible party of these unreal incidents,going as far as to say she and 7 others had"printed out the Topix forum posts and taken them to court officials"and they were going to prosecute the unidentified poster.I would think a 37 yr. old woman would know U.S law and Freedom Of Speech rights that protect Topix postings and such.There are no grounds for bringing anyone posting here up on"slander"charges due to aforementioned legal affirmations and I really wonder if her coming to Topix and attacking others in the same exact format she is being offended in is the act of a rational person.
It reads more to me like the ever continuing actions of hypocrites in general,offended at a family members perceived wronging so going to the same site and doing the same offensive act.THAT makes a whole lot of rational sense,huh?We are all
hypocrites in one way or another but to insult or attack others here because someone else was first talked about,to threaten legal recourse against one
who you claimed did what you are NOW doing is ludicrous.How do you intend to prosecute someone for the same exact thing you are doing?Justify and rationalize such actions for me,hell for yourself,I bet you can if you try.Hypocrites!
justsaying

Florence, KY

#2 Mar 22, 2010
LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!
looking stupid

London, KY

#4 Apr 7, 2010
Just Another Viper wrote:
A local resident(named here)went on a recent verbal/printed attack against anonymous Topix posters due to her unjustly perceived accusations of these people and their"slander,slander, slander"of others.She attacked these others without any evidence or proof of her claims that they were the responsible party of these unreal incidents,going as far as to say she and 7 others had"printed out the Topix forum posts and taken them to court officials"and they were going to prosecute the unidentified poster.I would think a 37 yr. old woman would know U.S law and Freedom Of Speech rights that protect Topix postings and such.There are no grounds for bringing anyone posting here up on"slander"charges due to aforementioned legal affirmations and I really wonder if her coming to Topix and attacking others in the same exact format she is being offended in is the act of a rational person.
It reads more to me like the ever continuing actions of hypocrites in general,offended at a family members perceived wronging so going to the same site and doing the same offensive act.THAT makes a whole lot of rational sense,huh?We are all
hypocrites in one way or another but to insult or attack others here because someone else was first talked about,to threaten legal recourse against one
who you claimed did what you are NOW doing is ludicrous.How do you intend to prosecute someone for the same exact thing you are doing?Justify and rationalize such actions for me,hell for yourself,I bet you can if you try.Hypocrites!
well I have news for her,nothing will happen even if she's able to prosecute!
the courts will only give a small fine or maybe some kind of probation for a"slander"charge,not hing major at all,def no jail time so what's the point?it would cost her more than it's worth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Verona Music Thread (May '14) Fri Musikologist 7
Beware Dec 2 Women 1
heather vaughn (Mar '13) Dec 1 Volatile Cocktail 9
orgies in Erlanger (Aug '13) Dec 1 VeryCuriousCouple 7
Kenton Hills Music Thread (Dec '15) Nov 29 Musikologist 4
men and women who go to bars are crazy? (Oct '09) Nov 28 Spelling police 3
pokemon go Nov 28 Poke a mans bottom 3

Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance