Push is on to green up the gardening ...

Push is on to green up the gardening industry

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Jun 14, 2009, titled Push is on to green up the gardening industry. In it, Newsday reports that:

How green is your garden? The wide array of often-unidentified materials, sizes and colors is a major obstacle to garden-plastic recycling.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Elizah Leigh

Littleton, CO

#1 Jun 16, 2009
For those who are interested in greening up their landscaping tools, I read on www.greenwala.com (an online green social network) that Black and Decker's NST2018 18 Volt 12" Cordless GRASSHOG Weed Eater/Trimmer is a great alternative. Two members just gave it glowing reviews, mentioning that it's light, easy to use and the battery back up extends the time you can use it in your yard by up to 30 extra minutes. If you charge an additional battery, then you'll have continuous weed whacking ability for well over 1 1/2 hours.

There's also an article posted on Greenwala about the fully rechargeable 36 Volt, 10-amp Neuton CE 6 lawn mower. It can tackle 5,000 square feet of grass in one hour of battery time before requiring replacement. Here's the link if anyone wants more info: http://www.greenwala.com/community/blogs/all/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Sep 27 NoMoreIncumbents 137
News Cary man facing charges for selling cocaine to ... Sep 20 Ex Lakemoor res 1
Good old Bobby G Aug '17 Theobald 1
News Coon Creek Country Days starts Thursday along S... Aug '17 MR M Benz 1
News Woodstock police search for 2 men after armed r... Jul '17 Bob 2
News 35th annual Hampshire parade to offer prize awa... Jul '17 MR M BENZ 1
News Fight for $15 rallies part-time college professors (Apr '15) Sep '15 Poondar Patel 2

Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union Mortgages