Who are the Simon City Royals?

Who are the Simon City Royals?

There are 1953 comments on the The Journal Times story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Who are the Simon City Royals?. In it, The Journal Times reports that:

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal Times.

HHYUBVY

United States

#1156 Apr 16, 2011
Im from Ms an down here some royals clain the nation is a branch off of GD's
Royal Pureness

Beardstown, IL

#1157 Apr 18, 2011
WE as Royals should not form under Unions. WE shopuld work as a independant nation.
Caesar

Beardstown, IL

#1158 Apr 18, 2011
HHYUBVY wrote:
Im from Ms an down here some royals clain the nation is a branch off of GD's
WE brothers to the GD.
WE follow some of their development but are still an independat nation. WE do not follow the Unions that take away our invididuality and leadership, just to make themselves larger. We work on our own and we follow gd concepts. As long as we have a good relatiopnship with the growth of the gd we will grow as well.
WE have never leeched off of another family to keep ours strong and we have never fell unsder a category. We have alwaysd just been 600% Simon City Royal. 19-3-18 Royal rich as Oil.\|/ 5k
sir Chino

Crystal Lake, IL

#1159 Apr 19, 2011
You People are Crazy ,,,Simon park was Our's in 1956 G d's dident even start up untill after the Vice lords,,,,,,,,,,They Were B G D's So For give Me Young Brothers,,, I've been a Royal since 1979, G d 's are Our first cousins Yuh' dig,One love and all that is 4 sure but We've always been Our Own Nation 19 3 18 4 ever Chino of albany
sir polo

Jackson, MS

#1160 Apr 19, 2011
SIr chIno Is right gds are our first cousins importers like you the reason ever one hates on ms
Caesar

Virginia, IL

#1162 Apr 20, 2011
I dont even like gds. i dont consider them my cousins or any relation to me at all. fuck em.
this nation is so far lost that they think only gd can save them because their afraid to death of independence. maybe they are our first cousins. what have they ever done for us? If royals would stop nitpicking on old lit and laws and rules they could see howe a gd could be our brother and they could stand on two feet. I think we have moved closer to the gd than just cousins. stop using old lit. and stop following disciples to the point of being royal disciples...thats all the royals are anymore...they dont care what someone says about a royal...but when you diss gd...ohhh shit. thts not cool or gonna happen.
Caesar

Virginia, IL

#1163 Apr 20, 2011
No.everyone hates on mississippi because they are all royal disciples, who milk off the tits of the gds so bad they forget what they dtand for, they are all rednecks who are racists, and they dont know any new lit. thats why we hate on yall.
Caesar

Virginia, IL

#1164 Apr 20, 2011
I bet you dont even know how to spell the first name of our park or what it is. try me.
Caesar

Virginia, IL

#1165 Apr 20, 2011
I bet a thousand bucks you all keep blaming me for the royal disciples downfall and hate my name, Caesar, dont you? You know I rebuilt and finetuned the Royals since 01 and brought them to a mainstream level. So you nitpick with every piece of petty lit you can nail me on cuz you hate me. Why cant you just respect what work i have done and stop fucking around. A wise old school royal once told me that lit only makes you as smart as the couch your sitting on. Are you doing anything productive for this nation? Please be respectful of me and I will be respectful of ALL my brothers, Almighty, Insane or or Basic, but i cannot accept this Royal Disciples shit. And if you see a brother who lacks complete logic you should teach him instead of jumping down his throat. Im not perfect, im only 27.
Sir OT the God

Aurora, IL

#1166 Apr 21, 2011
This O.T aka Tango Rock One.original Farwell and Clark.Peace CPW IB BMS ALL my CHICAGO ROYALS WE JUST AINT NO PUNK WHITE BOYS WE USED TO BE ALL WHITE THIS IS THE FUTURE NOT THE SIXTIES,70'S,80'S etc.I'M BLACK AND WHITE MY FOLKS IS BLACK,LATINO WHITE WHATEVER.WE AINT RASCIST GAYLORD KILLER BITCH.WHEN WE SAY ALMIGHTY SCR WE DONT MEAN PEOPLE ALMIGHTY. ALMIGHTY LATIN FOLKS YOU DUMB WHITE BOYS.ITS A FAMILY OF GANGS IN THE JOINT THE STREETS RECOGNIZE.ALMIGHTY,INSANE MANIAC ARE THE THREE FAMILIES.IVE BEEN ROLLIN WITH THE R SINCE 93'.ANY REAL ROYALS WANNA HOLLA HIT ME AT [email protected]

Since: Dec 10

Sioux City, IA

#1167 Apr 22, 2011
Sir OT the God your name is clifton barnes?
Joker Chicago F-C

Chicago, IL

#1169 Apr 22, 2011
Hello all just saying hi from Chicago no longer active (still have the tat's) and it will always be in my heart.
Joker Chicago F-C

Chicago, IL

#1170 Apr 22, 2011
Hello all
Joker Chicago F-C

Chicago, IL

#1171 Apr 22, 2011
Pretty boy wrote:
I got on here to see if I could get in touch with OG Royal$, Fullerton & Southport, Clark & Farwell, Evanston and even Skokie, the OG'$ know what I'm talking about!!! Were about bettering ourselves, takin care of our brothers and sisters, I've read a bunch of bs on here, after all this is the e-net, fuck it I know who I am !! R'$, CIB , 19-18-3
Im from F-C
inlovewithanog

United States

#1172 Apr 23, 2011
first off 16-13-12 to all the real royals on this discussion - royals have a bad rep down around my way there are so many that claim to be scr and dont know the first thing about the nation - im not affiliated but i might as well be i know more rules and laws than most that claim to but thats besides the point - i was in a relationship with one of the most loyal true royals youll find for over 3 years and everyone i fool with is affiliated but the way things are going now the nation needs help here in mississippi - guess its not my place since i'm not affiliated to be asking what to do but help is needed
Caesar

Virginia, IL

#1173 Apr 23, 2011
It seems the problem in mississippi is the same everywhere...Royals are having trouble recieving and learning their true literature. The solution to this is that we need to loosen up our silence and secrecy law to accomodate all royals. We need a Prince of Lit whose job is to provide lit for the region he is affiliated with, for every region. Ever city in every state must have a Prince of Lit and he must be easily contactable through the word of mouth from each set. This position would be like a secretarial position but it needs to be created.

Since: Apr 11

United States

#1174 Apr 23, 2011
there is no structure in ms - i know this first hand because i've witnessed it - my fiance has been incarcerated for over 5 years and on his way back for a 4th time and he's the OG in the area and has no brothers to back him - he was robbed for everything he had on him the other day and was set up by a so called brother then this "brother" ran like a scared little schoolgirl - what kinda shit is that - your right about the literature though its scarce here - no leaders no structure no literature - i'm not affiliated but i damn sure know more than most of the so called brothers i come across - what the scr stands for and based upon isnt' being seen in this day - what happened to the laws the regulations the 6 main points, to i'm man before i'm anything - these young cats get affiliated because they think its cool or because they think itll help them out when they are incarcerated they dont get affiliated because of what the scr stands for or believes because they have no clue what it stands for! to all the real brothers out there one love - PML TML NEL!!!!
Caesar

Virginia, IL

#1175 Apr 23, 2011
Tell your O.G that respect and structure are going to be implemented in ms. WE are going to appoint some top ranking officials from down there to organize a structured bracket.
All literatures will be taught and laws will be enforced. A statewide government with a pay increase for the treasury, for the enforcers, and for the regional princes will be implemented.
Than were going to test the system we organized and see if people are learning lit, quitting snitching, following laws, organizing chapters, recruiting new members, and forcing taxes from the enemy.
By 2013 we should have this operation completed. i will submit this operation to my folks.
Caesar

Virginia, IL

#1176 Apr 23, 2011
You know the best way to teach literature? underground classes like at a university. like Ol Miss.
pony

United States

#1177 Apr 24, 2011
Wow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shh Jan '17 hhh 1
Abuse at Shepherds (May '16) May '16 Zoom on 1
Is Shepherds Home Closing? (Jan '12) May '16 Zoom on 10
News Woman's lawsuit claims sex assault by deputy in... (Jan '10) Feb '15 Rebecca 30
News Hannah hysteria (Apr '08) Jul '13 Amber 4
News As progress shows up, teachers college comes down (Apr '13) Apr '13 elizabeth 1
News Wis. 8th Grade Crossword Puzzle Definitions: Co... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Les Groper 4

Union Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union Grove Mortgages