Arab Police Dept Corrupt
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ex Arab citizen

Des Moines, IA

#85 Jan 31, 2013
Me and my family moved to Arab from Huntsville about 10yrs ago..We moved there because of the great school system and the small town life..I first wanna say that for the most part,Most of the people in Arab are some of the nicest people that i have ever met..But,Me and my family learned really quick that your last name carries alot of weight in Arab.Im not gonna go into details about it,But it was proved several times.Some adults and also there children get things that they didnt deserve because of who there last name was..Same thing in the schools..And no,Im not a bitter parent..I guess you have to lay roots somewere from a start...
shoot

United States

#86 Feb 15, 2013
How about the latest cover up by and. Never a dull moment with out great coppers. I thought the new chief was gonna clean up that place. Guess he really is one of the good o boys after all.
Roger

Arab, AL

#87 Feb 17, 2013
How was it a cover up? Shooting review board said he should not have shoot! If it was a cover up the would have said good shooting. Even the chief said old sop the one mike used is outdated and he is writing a
john linnhan

Arab, AL

#88 Apr 1, 2013
i was just harassed by stan or slan or somebody thats an arab cop at wal mart while i was shopping he pulled me over about 2 monrhs ago a blonde girl in plain clothes was at wal mart a month ago she walked right past me at the register these are corrupt cops they are criminals i can testify to that criminals always return to the scene of the crime iam the crime scene iam the crime scene.its all about this new world order thing and the illuminati and cia. the ted gunderson chronicles on you tube will explain everything perfectly clear. also anything you can find about psyop . i would not believe the things unless i had witnessed almost every conspiracy i have heard of first hand.i believe that jesus christ is the son of God and they have made war against me.thank god there are a lot of people speaking up about it and i am proud to be one of them.
Come on Folks

Guntersville, AL

#89 Jun 2, 2013
shoot wrote:
How about the latest cover up by and. Never a dull moment with out great coppers. I thought the new chief was gonna clean up that place. Guess he really is one of the good o boys after all.
Chief Ralston is a great guy. There was due process and a hearing. Apparently you don't want justice...you want what you want regardless of the facts.
steve burns

Birmingham, AL

#90 Jun 4, 2013
i saw on facebook that someone is looking for jake thompson. try any jail cause he is a snitch and they keep him out of harms way, i know cause he sells drugs
Mike

Arab, AL

#91 Jun 6, 2013
Someone please tell butch to cut his sideburns. I saw him today a almost spilt my drink on him trying not to laugh at him.
Roger

Arab, AL

#92 Jun 7, 2013
I haven't seen ole Texas Ranger want to be Higgins in a while but I need a good laugh every once in a while. Can't wait to see him.
Jeff

Arab, AL

#93 Jun 8, 2013
He can't help it. When I see him or hear the latest thing he has done I just shake my head and saw Bless his little heart.
Street Lawyer

Suwanee, GA

#94 Jun 11, 2013
Cullman County Correctional Facility is the most corrupt Detention Center in The United States.
john linnihan

Union Grove, AL

#95 Sep 19, 2013
any of you seen a little movie called walking called walking tall I plan on making a religious pilgrimage to that Tennessee county with my guitar one of these days oh i couldn't help but notice freedom of the press is gone in this country along with a lot of young white blonde boys the mind control freak that edited my last comment knows what i'm talking about my names john linnihan this will be my last comment here I plan on doing a documentary it might take a while la Minnesota its federal now i am persuing prosecution red and flat faced brother i want you in prison for life if not the death sentence i hope to be at every parole meeting someday i'm no judas Iscariot i stand and die if need be i also oppose the of innocent Syrians at the hands of the same police state i'm commenting on biderberg shmilderberg i stay with jesusberg adios amigos had a run in with reds friends and they let me know it at scant city exxon the night of 9 18 2013 the king is signing out out out out out out and about
Pizzard

Arab, AL

#96 Sep 19, 2013
john linnihan wrote:
any of you seen a little movie called walking called walking tall I plan on making a religious pilgrimage to that Tennessee county with my guitar one of these days oh i couldn't help but notice freedom of the press is gone in this country along with a lot of young white blonde boys the mind control freak that edited my last comment knows what i'm talking about my names john linnihan this will be my last comment here I plan on doing a documentary it might take a while la Minnesota its federal now i am persuing prosecution red and flat faced brother i want you in prison for life if not the death sentence i hope to be at every parole meeting someday i'm no judas Iscariot i stand and die if need be i also oppose the of innocent Syrians at the hands of the same police state i'm commenting on biderberg shmilderberg i stay with jesusberg adios amigos had a run in with reds friends and they let me know it at scant city exxon the night of 9 18 2013 the king is signing out out out out out out and about
I just have to ask, did you even finish high school or are you smoking something? None of your posts make any sense whatsoever!
brad

Auburn, AL

#98 Feb 9, 2014
WANT TO KNOW wrote:
The Arab Police Dept. indeed has some corrupt officer's thats for sure!But why is it that Seth is the only one being punished??(As far as within the Police Dept)....Why aren't the other's mentioned being punished???
ive called the Arab pd twice never seen them out here thanks for the help who needs police when they dont do a dam thing I hate Arab and their shitty ass police department and the shitty people im out as soon as possible thanks Arab pd for helping me make up my mind and thanks once again for not doing a fucking thing ever guess people who live here need to take matters into their own hands
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#99 Feb 10, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text> ive called the Arab pd twice never seen them out here thanks for the help who needs police when they dont do a dam thing I hate Arab and their shitty ass police department and the shitty people im out as soon as possible thanks Arab pd for helping me make up my mind and thanks once again for not doing a fucking thing ever guess people who live here need to take matters into their own hands
From the adolescent composition of your post and your overall negativity, you're probably one of the Saturday night regulars with the APD. You may not like anyone with an authoritarian presence but if you behave yourself, you will realize that they are there to protect you from danger and protect other people FROM YOU !!!!!
Barry

Arab, AL

#100 Feb 13, 2014
Good thing is two of Arab pd sorriest retire within the next 12 months. Two less sick, lame and lazy police officers.
Which Two

Eastaboga, AL

#101 Feb 14, 2014
Which two dumbasses r retiring.
Which Two

Eastaboga, AL

#102 Feb 14, 2014
Just seen where the lady died that was shot, why is APD doing the investigation since it is not in the city. How are they going to screw this one up?
WTH

United States

#103 Mar 31, 2014
Its a shame to be so cowardly, voice so strongly and do nothing to change what you all presume needs correcting within your community. Seems to me your action in correction is talk out of ignorance and feed upon those that do the same. Either stop talking, start doing or shut up!!! Most of what you think is just a thought given to you by the next ignorant person... Funny how the pattern repeats and blogs/topixs are formed. People "DOING" are not in here!!!

BTW... This link was sent to me by a friend for "bathroom humor read". JS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i hate arabs and their culture??? (Oct '12) 41 min No arabs in America 18
Russian Collision Apr 16 Vladimir 2
Ricky D Stewart (Sep '17) Mar '18 The TruthSayer 7
the music thread (Mar '12) Mar '18 Musikologist 29
APD and YOU! (Oct '13) Feb '18 Screwthis 22
Whose on meth Feb '18 Come on 1
Arabia Arise Jan '18 larry white 3

Union Grove Jobs

Personal Finance

Union Grove Mortgages