Trioxide

United States

#101 Jan 25, 2013
Redneck/hick/White trash is probably more appropriate but to publicize more info about her home, place of employment or name is going too far. She is still a minor. I felt bad for her for about 15 minutes. Then I realized that even after killing someone, she still does not get that there are consequences to her actions. Someone is dead and a tattoo does not finalize her responsibility to him like she seems to think.

Country girl should mean something better but when used to describe what's in the first line, it loses all positive meaning.

Maybe a new term needs to be coined to lose the association of what country girls are today.

This town does not have a good rep and this only makes it worse. Accountability is key in this situation.
mymy

Gadsden, AL

#102 Feb 5, 2013
This was a tragedy. A young man lost his life.
The young lady will have to live with this for the rest of hers.
I lived out that way, and reading these posts reminds me of the time I did.
No one could mind their own business. They had nothing better to do than talk trash about someone else. Sounds like what you folks are doing here.
Even if you have to make it up.
I bet this girls Mom has done the best that she can do. Not everyone can have the "perfect" life or "perfect" family.
Some of these people should clean out their own closets instead of worrying about someone else.
Ticked off

Harvest, AL

#103 Feb 8, 2013
Mike from Texas I strongly disagree with everything you said about Arab and Alabama and if you disliked it so much why are you even in this conversation and keeping tabs on what goes on in Alabama? Butt out!
Truth

Birmingham, AL

#104 Feb 10, 2013
This is all a horrible bunch if BS about "he said, she said". I've been mentally, physically and emotionally DRAINED throughout the past 2 months.. I'm so tired of hearing false accusations, although there is nothing I can say when the law has kept things quiet. This fella... Was my baby brother(not blood).. He was an outstanding son to one amazing woman who has been through A LOT. He made mistakes which led up to this tragic morning at Marshall Medical where we got kicked out of the parking lot for grieving over a loved one. He was the coolest lil brother of two older brothers.. And was the sweetest Uncle of a beautiful little girl and my son. Our lives will never be repaired, the pain will not vanish, the justice won't satisfy, and there is no closure for me.. For I was the one trying to get him home safe.. I was the one who failed.. I was the one who followed him for an hour trying to watch out for the only 45 mins before.. I'm not sure how you will all take it, but if you have questions or want to criticize and judge, feel free to reply or message on FB. Hollie Hill, Arab, Al.
Brady Alexander, you're smile will never be forgotten baby boy..:') and you'll forever be Kaleb Isaiah's guardian angel..
Truth

Birmingham, AL

#105 Feb 10, 2013
Arab girl wrote:
Rumor has it that the case was sent to the grand jury last month. They have hired a lawyer for her. It may have been a terrible accident but for what I have heard she is stil out here drinking and driving. So as she really learnt from the acident ndhow remorse? I don't think she has learnt anything because she is still drinking and driving. I don't think her mother supplied the beer though. This girl has many friends over 21 that can by beer.I have looked at may pictures of her's on facebook and there is older guys with beer in hand. Arab has a curfew and really would like to know why these kids under 18 was out past midnight.Where was all the parents really? 4 kids and one is dead. All have conflicting stories. It has been said Brady got out of the car and laid in the road that is how she hit him. Another story is he was walking and it was foggy.. The fact of the matter with the traumatic event, the human brain may perceive the events in different ways.It can take the Grand Jury 2 years to pick this case up so until then, something should happen.Like loss of licenses if there was comfirmed drugs etc..
Idk you but I wish this could be forced about taking her license!! I'm crushed!! And no, her mother did not but the alcohol that night... But has MANY times since then.. I've had calls from her crying, as usual, and saying her mother is drunk, everyone is drunk n she wants to kill herself.. I nearly attacked her that morning at the hospital before Brady's mother had me go to her house to get her boyfriend. When we arrived, we were told he WAS critical, was going to Huntsville hospital, but was STABLE, everyone was assured that he'd be just fine.. They never once made out that he was on his way out.. He "walked" himself in the hospital that morning... Or so he thought.. He smiled and said, "see, guys, I CAN walk myself!" Gosh, he was an amazing boy.. It is hard reliving.. Remembering.. The emotions.. The guilt.. Things no one can understand. Instead of talking all this mess, turn this into PRAYERS FOR BRADY ALEXANDER SPEEGLE'S LOVE ONES!
Citizen

Franklin, GA

#106 Feb 11, 2013
It's called shock. Maybe it was drugs. Just because serious injury has occurred, it doesn't make it fine if someone can walk and talk. The worst wounds can't be seem most of the time. And the doctors at MMN can't diagnose anything. It's how I get there with a Broken hand, sit there for hours, and then the doctor tells me "yep, you deffinately broke your ankle." And proceeds to manipulate my foot. Then tries to put a boot on me. They can't keep a goldfish alive
Mike

North Richland Hills, TX

#107 Feb 15, 2013
There's no such thing as an expectation of privacy in a small town, Ticked Off in Madison, when y'all are not gossipping with each other, you're busy sharing your "secrets" with the rest of humanity on the world wide web. Most small towns are like that. If you strongly disagree with what I'm sayin', maybe I came accross wrong, you are welcome to explain how. Mike
concern

Arab, AL

#108 Feb 17, 2013
has anyone heard what the police going to do yet or are they going to do nothing but let her get away with murder?????
John

Arab, AL

#109 Feb 17, 2013
Still waiting on official blood results. If it shows she was drunk, not drinking then they will go forward.
wtf

Huntsville, AL

#110 Feb 18, 2013
well its been at least 2 months i dont think anything is going to happen the girl is on facebook every night chatting it up how much she misses her little man. if she really missed him she wouldn't of been DRUNK behind the wheel. Its APD hell no nothing is going to be done their to bust busting people with pot plants in their homes, and not worried about this teens Homicide. when has APD ever solved anything in the history of Arab being a town. they haven't their too busy harassing women. The blood results have been in for well over a month now their to lazy too do a damn thing and solve this case. i knew Brady he was one class under me. he got kicked out of school. i moved out of town and changed schools. he was a trouble maker but still no one should die over being a trouble maker or anything else. For the killer to go get a tattoo of his name wit brass knuckles is a little moral and fucked up if you ask me.
Hurt

Arab, AL

#111 Feb 19, 2013
You know everyone is out to get this girl in jail (prison)but you know what this girl and her family is also suffering everyday because of this tragedy,she is already being punished for the rest of her life and the girl and her parents are good people,nobody knows what they are talking about,exept for the ones that was there!!!!!
WTF

Grovetown, GA

#112 Feb 20, 2013
Hurt wrote:
You know everyone is out to get this girl in jail (prison)but you know what this girl and her family is also suffering everyday because of this tragedy,she is already being punished for the rest of her life and the girl and her parents are good people,nobody knows what they are talking about,exept for the ones that was there!!!!!
im not trying to be an ass but your right. but the other family wants her prosecuted with a trial its been 3 months and she hasn't even had a court date. i talked to her on facebook asking and she said no she hasn't personaly she needs too be put in jail for this. she was drunk/messed up on narcotics some one needs to be held to blame for this. you cant just blame the parents for her running of this kid. i dont know what went down in the car to make him get out but he was on his road and got hit on his road after she made a loop around the street and struck him with her car. its not right
Hurt

Arab, AL

#113 Feb 20, 2013
for one nobody knows what was in the girls system until results come back,everyone is just assuming that they know everything about this,when they don't know anything.everyone just needs to pray for both family's to get through this tragic accident
David

Arab, AL

#114 Feb 26, 2013
Praying for all the family's

Since: Jan 13

United States

#115 Feb 27, 2013
David wrote:
Praying for all the family's
. Thank you!!!
Hurt

Arab, AL

#116 Feb 28, 2013
Yes,they are 2 family's involved and both are going through hell.just keep praying for both family's.Thank you!
Mel

Williamsport, TN

#117 Mar 3, 2013
I know the Speegle family personally and the reason no arrested have been made yet is because they are still building a case against the girl. I can't go into any details. The only advice I can give to all of you is to believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.
It's hard to build a case when the truth is unknown, when eveyone in the car lies about everything that has happened. When you hear 6 versions of the same story, how do you know which one really happened. The investigators will get there and arrests will be made. We all just have to have faith.
Tired

Hull, GA

#118 Mar 8, 2013
Murder cases do not get put together overnight. The legal system has one shot to prosecute her. If they miss something vital and lose, it means that even if she comes out with a crazy story about how she did it on purpose and writes a book confessing, double jeopardy keeps her from being prosecuted for the same charge in the same crime. Give them time to make sure they have physical evidence that supports their theories. Lies from kids won't hold up.

FYI, her first story was she told the cops she only had 2 beers. Later the next day she asked me if they could tell if she had more than that because it took a while before they did her blood work. I asked how many was "more". She said probably 10.

It could be complete fabrication. Anyone who knows her expects her to exaggerate even the smallest detail.

Her "hell" is not knowing if she can get away with murder. The other family's hell is knowing they have years devoid of Brady ahead of them. I do not find these hells equal.
wtf

Sylacauga, AL

#119 Mar 8, 2013
They have no case at all A.P.D is to lazy too do anything. I asked her if she has had a court date no she hasn't I think its time that she gets what she deserves she was under thr influence she needs to be held responsible. I think its time bradey has been gone for almost 5 months nothing has been done its time she gets it. Even though "" she's been through so much through this tragide"" I don't give a damn about her at all. Or what the f*** she is going through. Anyone that gets messed up and drives a car and runs over a pedestrian needs to be held responsible for this. She killed him plain and simple she needs to have "homecide" charges on her
Tired

Columbus, GA

#120 Mar 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
They have no case at all A.P.D is to lazy too do anything. I asked her if she has had a court date no she hasn't I think its time that she gets what she deserves she was under thr influence she needs to be held responsible. I think its time bradey has been gone for almost 5 months nothing has been done its time she gets it. Even though "" she's been through so much through this tragide"" I don't give a damn about her at all. Or what the f*** she is going through. Anyone that gets messed up and drives a car and runs over a pedestrian needs to be held responsible for this. She killed him plain and simple she needs to have "homecide" charges on her
Please learn to spell and count.

It has been 3 months. And once again, a rushed case could mean a failed case and a failed case means no justice served. APD is not the entity that does the prosecuting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Union Grove, AL (Jan '12) Oct '12 no big O 12
Union Grove Obits (Apr '12) Apr '12 VietVetYf 4
News Group to proceed with meth transitional fac. (Jun '06) Feb '12 Yori 19
Looking for Rita Smith (Nov '11) Nov '11 Leatherneck 1
Tornado Relief Efforts (Apr '11) Apr '11 TopMod15 1
Election Who do you support for State House in Alabama (... (Oct '10) Mar '11 TPMP 35 20
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec '10 Give Me a Break 28

Union Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union Grove Mortgages