rednecks and mustangs
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joe Durt

United States

#23 Sep 22, 2012
Stevee Burn wrote:
<quoted text>Meet me Dom you idiot, i'll put a redneck ass whipping on you , wal-mart 6pm today, i'm sure the rest of the family can come out of the store long enough to see me whop yo ass !!!!
Walmart 6 am? Lol, that is quite possibly the most redneck thing I've ever heard.
Arab guy

Elmwood Park, IL

#24 Sep 26, 2012
Arab PD is far from Barney Fife. Don't believe me....test them.
Resident

Atlanta, GA

#25 Jan 9, 2013
I live in the middle of town and hear the racing all the time. See all types of cars doing it. Young kids do stupid things. Everyone suffers. I don't let my kid play outside because of the traffic. All you have to do is trying driving to school in the morning and many highs hook students don't mind speeding around you, going the wrong way in one way lanes, running red lights and stop signs. It's not just mustangs. It's a scary sight. I think there should be harsher laws if you get tickets before the age of 20. Or somehow get it through their heads that they are not the only vehicle on the road. What would I do if a high school student hit my car and killed my primary school student? How can I condemn such a young life? How could I not?
SHAUN

Arab, AL

#26 Feb 4, 2013
Shelbygirl wrote:
Well the State Troopers are idiots. We heard the racing before the crash and heard the other mustang race away. We live right here where the wreck happened and were outside that night. We spoke to an eyewitness who was pulling out of warehouse and saw the TWO mustangs racing. I guess it's easier to turn a blind eye.
AN
KAYCIE, YOU ARE SO STUPID, YOUR CAR RUNS LIKE CRAP AND YOU SHOW NO RESPECT FOR THE BOY WHO LOST HIS LIFE OR HIS FAMILY! I LIVE RIGHT BESIDE WHERE IT HAPPENED TOO AND I HAVE A MUSTANG WAAAY NICER THAN YOU, BUT WHO CARES ABOUT THAT I WIN CAR SHOWS WITH MINE AND I DON'T! THINK ABOUT THE FAMILY THAT IS WITHOUT THEIR SON NOW, THEY COULD BE ON HERE..
Citizen

Colbert, GA

#27 Feb 5, 2013
Can't look for what nobody saw. Loud cars sound the same to me. I just wish people wouldn't drive so fast! It's dangerous. It's a small town. There's nowhere to go in a hurry. Go to the drg strip if you want to race. At least it's not on public streets with children in the cars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brian walker May 22 mike bunch 1
Best Arabic Entertainment (Feb '14) May 6 davy 3
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Alabama (Madi... (Oct '10) Apr '15 VeggieBurger 28
union grove Apr '15 anonymous 1
News Arab PD places officer on administrative leave Apr '15 in the back ground 1
Chelsea Law Apr '15 Meh 1
It's about time Mar '15 in the back ground 1
More from around the web

Union Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]