Man beaten, robbed after being lured ...

Man beaten, robbed after being lured to Carbondale

There are 3 comments on the The Times-Tribune story from Jan 21, 2013, titled Man beaten, robbed after being lured to Carbondale. In it, The Times-Tribune reports that:

Two people were arrested late Saturday after they robbed and beat a man they had lured to Carbondale, according to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Tribune.

carmino seranni

Hampstead, NC

#1 Jan 28, 2013
laughs, lets all go to Crabondale PA to stay at the nice new hotel they are building, we can only hope we wont get attacked or die of a heroin od lol
carmino seranni

Hampstead, NC

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Three men who had been in Ms. Yamashita's apartment then beat the victim, whom police would not name, why wouldnt they name them, they named the victim, everything is backwards in PA
carmino seranni

Carbondale, PA

#3 May 2, 2013
Hi! This gentleman (?) used my name to blog about carbondale, penna. I did not write the last 2 blogs! Love, Carmino Seranni

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Dale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
camp toloa (Mar '10) Oct '17 Rip Pauley 28
Old Site of Camp Shawnee (Aug '06) Sep '17 Jay Hall 872
Anthony Neri, Sr Aug '17 Steer clear of th... 1
News Hispanics mobilize against city immigration act... (Jun '06) Jul '17 Al Busillo 682
Walmart in Carbondale (Mar '06) May '17 crawford bobbie jo 49
Carbondale woman waives hearings on theft charges (May '15) May '17 crawford bobbie jo 2
breakers (Dec '05) Apr '17 Psregor 5

Union Dale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union Dale Mortgages