Martin, TN

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Anyone know about this guy? Heard he works at Gamestop. Also heard he does a lot of dope and lives in the ghetto. Anyone know?

Sioux City, IA

#2 Jan 14, 2013
He is a f**kin wanna be player & all he is interested in is sex.

Cedar Grove, TN

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Why don't u ask him? If you feel threatened why bother inquiring towards him rather than just avoid him. I'm too presume you don't have to live with him so why bother trying to smear him?

Union City, TN

#4 Jan 27, 2013
I know Brett personally and sexylady you couldn't be more wrong. He's one of the best friends that anyone could have. He will stick his neck out for you (boy or girl) and expect nothing in return. And as you're from dyersburg I have no idea how you know of him. And he's not a dopehead. He drinks and gets a little drunk every now and then but who is he harming? He's a very sweet guy and you obviously don't know him well enough sexylady to sling that kind of bullshit.

Union City, TN

#5 Jan 27, 2013
He's a local karaoke guy and dj. He does karaoke at Shenanigans, Double Vision, and i think I saw him at Dot's too. He Dj's up at Shenanigans on the weekend. Talked to him once or twice. Seems like a really nice guy. Don't know about him other than that.

United States

#6 Jan 27, 2013
He is actually one of the nicest guys I know. He Is one of the best friends you could have. he would do anything for anyone. He definitely isn't all about sex not sure where you got that from. But it's not true. He's talented. A DJ and an an amazing musician. He doesn't do dope. And if he does live in the ghetto what does it matter. Where a person lives doesn't define who they are? Grow up. Get to know him before you listen to what people say.

United States

#7 Jan 27, 2013
We just announced our newest cd!!! You put our cd in your car and have a cd while your driving and listening to a cd. Upvote is to the left ppl!!! More upboats for a better obion kentucky!!!

Union City, TN

#8 Jan 27, 2013

Union City, TN

#10 Jan 28, 2013
seriously? bretts awesome, hes a really great friend and i havent ever had a problem with him, but im not here to talk about him im here to talk about the love of hasus. all you have to do is send me 100 dollars and i can tell you anything you need to know to be happy... ANYTHING... my address is 8675309 in your moms bed lane onion shitty tenakey. alright holla holla

Union City, TN

#11 Jan 28, 2013
regards to my neighbor, keep your fancy satellite dish shadow off my lawn!!!
Pay Attention

Union City, TN

#12 Jan 29, 2013
He's actually an amazing artist. Look him up. You will see. One of the best musicians around here. Get your facts straight. Really nice guy.

Since: Feb 13

Dallas, TX

#13 Feb 1, 2013
Well, as far as I know. He's sweet and everything at first then when he finally gets to have sex with you, I hope you don't expect him to ever text you again. Then he'll come into your work with another girll, and your like dafuck?

Someone who actually knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rx 15 min Hall monitor 5
Traffic camera 17 min Mayor Hayseed 2
Mia seating employment 35 min Na cho 3
If you 42 min Na cho 3
Train horn 43 min History book 28
Stormy Daniels 5 hr Freebies 4
Tractor supply 15 hr azzman 13

Union City Jobs

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages