First Prev
of 2
Next Last
someone you dont know

Jackson, TN

#24 Oct 15, 2012
why dont all you f%$# sticks shove it yall couldnt do any better and truth1 or truett which is who we know you are grow the f&$% up like yall are doing so much better if you were you would be the coach at central instead you had to settle for sf
facts

United States

#26 Oct 16, 2012
Facts!!!!!!! Truth 1 is herb smith. Which is also Rebelious. Look at the content. He has used "obion countians" under both usernames as well as other similarities. He is a bad vindictive person. That under his jibberish and bad influence cost his son one job and probably will another before its over. Truett is also very much a rumor starter and basher as well. He has undermined coach Jackson, and coach smith And will do what it takes to get ahead. He will tell you That himself but he can't talk with huss's @#&% in his mouth!! 2-6 is the only reason everyone is posting there negative stuff. 6-2 its all over looked. Nothing has changed from last year except the players.

Blytheville, AR

#27 Oct 16, 2012
Well, seems like a got a call earlier that this shit had started back up. Once more more the learning impaired... Truth1 is not Herb, although he doesn't really care what you think. It is his fervent wish that the Shawn Jackson-Obion County marriage last forever. It is a match made in heaven... Shawn Jackson thrives on this stuff and posts most of it himself under many names and then answers himself to detract from what a loser he is and what a loser program he has built. Hope there is plenty of kool-aid there to last a long time. And you can't cost someone a job they had already decided to leave, dumb ass. Jackson knows he is "the truth" and one day it will set him free.
Helicopter Herb

Union City, TN

#28 Oct 16, 2012
The only person I feel sorry for is Chris Smith. Kids can't pick there parents. Herb hovered around the dugout like bad news, and unfortunately it spread to his son's career. The only thing Chris did wrong was hire Justin " turncoat " Truett as an assistant. Coach Smith couldn't win. He had two low character people whispering in both ears. Sadly, one he called a friend, and the other he called dad.
an oc athlete

Martin, TN

#30 Oct 16, 2012
news flash!!!! huss and his cronies are putting the screws to all coaches in almost every sport at the school to drive them out by having them put on teaching probation because of test scores. A lot have already been looking elsewhere for new positions. if any of you are parents, you should be asking the school board whats going on instead of playing sideline coach wanna be. thats the problem with our school. no one especially the parents want to get involved. no one wants to challenge the principal, superintendent or the school board. our coaches are great and could use a little support from all you jackwads who think they know whats going on.
truth

Hickman, KY

#31 Oct 17, 2012
If they are being put on probation because of test scores, then maybe they need to put as much effort into teaching and education the students in their classrooms as they do coaching the players on the field/floor. They are hired as teachers/coaches. They are to be teaching the curriculum in their classes to state standards. If they can't make the grade as a teacher, then they should be replaced. Hire a para-pro parent to coach the teams and hire educators to teach our children. I would rather my children have high GPAs and ACT scores than a trophy for athletics. There is nowhere on a college or job application to list high school athlete.
blahblah

United States

#32 Oct 23, 2012
truth wrote:
If they are being put on probation because of test scores, then maybe they need to put as much effort into teaching and education the students in their classrooms as they do coaching the players on the field/floor. They are hired as teachers/coaches. They are to be teaching the curriculum in their classes to state standards. If they can't make the grade as a teacher, then they should be replaced. Hire a para-pro parent to coach the teams and hire educators to teach our children. I would rather my children have high GPAs and ACT scores than a trophy for athletics. There is nowhere on a college or job application to list high school athlete.
This sums up why athletics will never be successful at obion. It isn't important to you people. Its a school. Everyone expects good education. But Just like an education the student or athlete is only as successful as the teacher or coach they have. Hate to break it to you but football coaches in most every school are hired first and foremost to coach football. Its a year round commitment. A game That is Very dangerous, can leave one crippled or even cause death. I assure you That's not something you wanna leave up to a paraprofessional coach. Football requires preparation all year round Because of such risks. Not to mention it brings in the money at most every school. It pays for all other sports.
Parent

Newbern, TN

#33 Oct 25, 2012
1st thing I would do is remove John King from the sidelines. What makes him so special to be there anyway? He never played a sport in his life that I remember. What can he teach these kids? I have been to the games and have yet to understand why he is there.
really

United States

#34 Oct 25, 2012
Parent wrote:
1st thing I would do is remove John King from the sidelines. What makes him so special to be there anyway? He never played a sport in his life that I remember. What can he teach these kids? I have been to the games and have yet to understand why he is there.
He Has donated his time for the last three years keeping stats. Fan of his no. But he doesn't have to Do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why can't we all get along? 4 min swerving and twir... 1
First Friends Preschool 1 hr Concerned grandpa... 5
Question for Second Baptist 1 hr well 5
will yates is setting people up 2 hr Ucguest 44
plumbers (Oct '10) 4 hr Paul Bear 25
midtown motors 5 hr Joe Dirt 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 9 hr joey 285
Terry petty 21 hr Friend 19
Union City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Union City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?