new football coaches at oc.

Posted in the Union City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth1

United States

#1 Oct 4, 2012
New football coaches are coming at end of the season. My sources tell me coach Jackson is being moved to SF at seasons end. Coach spivey and coach truett are being sent to troy to clean things up! I told Y'all months ago that the "truth" would come out and moves would be made.
Crying in my grits

United States

#2 Oct 4, 2012
This is the result you get when parents play the blame game and always cry about it being a coach's fault when their kiddies can't win games. They can try a different coach every week but the results will still be the same. Then again, the last thing we can expect is the Obion County Bored of Education to fix stupid.
icallbs

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2012
You couldn't get anybody to bite on your last post on coach T so here you are on topix spreading your lies again. Im sure you don't have the balls to give your real name on here,do you?
Lol

Morristown, TN

#5 Oct 4, 2012
Truett can't coach his way out of his home without help. Too funny
Truth1

United States

#6 Oct 6, 2012
icallbs wrote:
You couldn't get anybody to bite on your last post on coach T so here you are on topix spreading your lies again. Im sure you don't have the balls to give your real name on here,do you?
It already has been. I've been calling this since the summer!!!!
As if

United States

#7 Oct 6, 2012
Funny you think coach Jackson would even consider the SF job. Hello! He's coached at Div 1 schools, asked to speak at every clinic in the country, and offered jobs all over the u.s.! What in the hell makes u think he would even consider that sh*t job!? Dream on!!! Come up with a better rumor!
Lol

Morristown, TN

#8 Oct 6, 2012
Offered jobs all over, hilarious. He cannot find a job, he's still putting in applications everywhere.
haha

Puryear, TN

#9 Oct 7, 2012
why the hell did he ever consider oc as a job if he had all these offers? oc isnt a powerhouse
Su Madre

Troy, TN

#10 Oct 7, 2012
What I find really funny is that Truth equates coaching success between Spivey and Truett....Spivey has forgotten more football than Truett could know. Just ask how South Fulton Middle School was able to dominate Hillcrest in the Rebel Bowl.
icallbs

United States

#11 Oct 7, 2012
Truth is a Gibson County fan or alumni. His profile picture on coach T Gibson County's mascot. And if you look at the history of all that he has commented on , you will see that it is all pertaining to OC threads. He is just someone that has a stick up his ass because his skid didn't get to play or the coach wouldn't be his friend. Maybe its because Gibson county was beaten by OC but then again who hasn't beat Gibson county in thee last four years?
icallbs

United States

#13 Oct 7, 2012
Ok I now wouldn't want you to coach my kids. You don't have enough respect to keep a minors name off of this horrible gossip message board? You should be ashamed of yourself! If you are employed by a school , I hope that you lose your job over all of this gossip spread since you have put a students name in your gossips. I hope you never work around our kids again.
wouldlike2know

United States

#14 Oct 7, 2012
So if your outspoken enough to say that you were a assistant coach at OC , why don't you go ahead and tell us who you are?
Truth1

United States

#15 Oct 7, 2012
icallbs wrote:
Ok I now wouldn't want you to coach my kids. You don't have enough respect to keep a minors name off of this horrible gossip message board? You should be ashamed of yourself! If you are employed by a school , I hope that you lose your job over all of this gossip spread since you have put a students name in your gossips. I hope you never work around our kids again.
I Never said I was a former oc football coach! Just a former oc coach! I see you on coach t and topix as well! My name has been mentioned already. Just like the Truths I've been telling all summer! There is a reason why I know so much. I am the Truth1!!!!!!!

Memphis, TN

#16 Oct 8, 2012
Truth1 wrote:
New football coaches are coming at end of the season. My sources tell me coach Jackson is being moved to SF at seasons end. Coach spivey and coach truett are being sent to troy to clean things up! I told Y'all months ago that the "truth" would come out and moves would be made.
Yeah, Spivey is doing soooooo good at south fulton, right.
Truth1

United States

#18 Oct 14, 2012
I told you people this was going to happen. 56-6 ? Maybe new coaches should have been here sooner. Maybe they should have spent more time on football than making videos. I.M.W. or "I MUST WIN" . That says it all about your coach. There is no "I" in team. Its all about him and his ego. He brought that on these kids! He refused to make changes early in the season due to ego. You ridicule me for posting the "Truth". 20 seniors and two wins doesn't add up.
gorgeous

Dallas, TX

#19 Oct 14, 2012
Well the seniors played the other night....wow! What a FANTASTIC job they did...geez.
TURF TURDS

Maryville, TN

#20 Oct 14, 2012
THe reason they ain't winnin is cause they are playing on grass. They need turf! Spend a few thousand dollars and watch the trophys start piling up.
wouldlike2know

United States

#21 Oct 14, 2012
You people need to grow up and stop talking about school kids!
boo hoo

United States

#22 Oct 14, 2012
Oh Herb. Grow up. You wouldn't know what to do if you couldn't bitch about something.
Truth1

United States

#23 Oct 15, 2012
boo hoo wrote:
Oh Herb. Grow up. You wouldn't know what to do if you couldn't bitch about something.
As I have said before. You have accused this account of being 5-6 different people. Surely you don't have that many enemies? And I've already said whom I was, you just haven't caught it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's ICE 27 min Geraldo lopez 2
Air show at Discovery Park 12 hr Local 5
Review: First Pentecostal Church Of Jesus Christ (Feb '13) 18 hr it is all a myth 47
Cornfest 23 hr Beaner 13
UC no place for Robert E. Lee statue Mon Clifford 7
Transgendered and military? Obama's defence! Mon Turkey cobbler 21
justin krietman Mon Pull anything 15

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages