The ToyBox 4 Adults
Hayley

Union City, TN

#1 Apr 19, 2011
I am a sales representative for ToyBox 4 Adults in the Union City area. We specialize in home parties which are perfect for; "Girls Night In", Couples parties (to bring a spark back into your romance), and it makes for a killer bacherlorette parties! We offer tons of products from mild to wild and from tame to insane! A small rundown of our inventory would be; novelties, gag gifts, bedroom toys, party tools,(that are all adult based) and much much more! Our policy offers discreet ordering and shipping. If you choose to host a ToyBox party the hostess will 10 % of the total party sales (that exceed 150.00 or more) in free merchandise! Our prices are some of the lowest around and we have sales on different items ALL the time!! If you are interested in booking a party or simply want to look at or order the catalog you can email me at [email protected] anytime!:):) You must be 18 years or older to book a party or order merchandise.
Erica

United States

#2 Apr 19, 2011
Do you do "private" parties as long as you are making money?
Tom Dicks

Martin, TN

#3 Apr 19, 2011
Do you have chocolate easter dongs?
Hayley

Union City, TN

#4 Apr 20, 2011
No, this is a business that strictly sells novelty items and marital aides. I do not indulge in anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber at the Station 1 hr Just Sayin 2
Poll Who is The "KING" of Union City? 1 hr Guest 12
UC Police Dispatch 2 hr Voice 9
Splash pad? 8 hr Brit1234 1
Beth 3js 8 hr Sup 3
Randy eason 10 hr chicken 2
What do ya do ?? 12 hr Ziggy 14

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance