the lack of common sense in our gener...

the lack of common sense in our generation today because of the dollar

Posted in the Union City Forum

randy lee frame

Paris, TN

#1 Dec 17, 2010
my name is randy fraime, i a m a 24 year old man who has moved to a town called union city tn from chicago il. since i hav e been in this town i have realized the lack of common sense because of this blind fold we cal the dollar. think with me if u will for example the dollar was made by what? can u see past it because i can. when i look at this so called doillar i can see the tree. the first dollar that was made did it cost a dollar for that lumber jack to go out in the woods and cut that tree down and have it sent to a mill and proceesed and made intio thatr dollar i dont think so. so what im sayin is that all the technology that we have today is it because of a dollar bill. hell no it is because of our own comon sense and our own intellegence so erase the dollar and we can have everything that we have now without it. the dollar is just another way to control us and use us to serve this so called government. because if the government didnt have the dollar and all these othere decoys like religion and politics. we would have our own ideas and our own beliefs. but because of the dollar polotics and religion we cant have our own ideas and beliefs, we just have to believe what every one else is telling us. if u were only able to look past the bull shit that is in our lives we would not be in the situation that we are in now with this economy. we would all be happy and have our own ideas we wouldnt use the dollar we would use trade. all im saying is dont believe everything that u hear because if u are one of those ppl who do. im sorry to tell u but u are screwed. comment on this and let me hear ur point of view.
anon

Shreveport, LA

#2 Dec 17, 2010
Wow... lack of decent grammar in our generation.

For future reference, very few people will read a paragraph that long unless you put some spaces in there.. drop a line between every few sentences.. nobody wants to attempt to decipher a wall of text.
evelyn

United States

#3 Dec 18, 2010
Yea you are right. But that don't mean a damn thing in these days and time!
Randy Gallimore

Paris, TN

#4 Dec 18, 2010
Well said Frame. Anon,or I say lack of B@LLS,would not know decent grammar if it slapped him in the back of the head and knocked the cloud out of the front of his eyes. It is very much time to talk about religion and the government in the same sentence.Com mon sense tells us to search for the truth for ourselves.
Between the dollar and common sense,I'll choose common sense every time.The church and the government are just another cheap way to make that dollar.They both blow so much smoke up our butt,it's no wonder colon canser runs ramped in this country.That's common sense.
now

Martin, TN

#5 Dec 18, 2010
go back to Chicago!
my name is

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Dec 18, 2010
What the hell made you move to Union City Tn? With the lack of common sense as you have demonstrated by moving here, you get what ever is handed to you.

This is the last place I would have posted saying I just moved here. But good luck as Union City is nothing but a CRACKHEAD TOWN! Full off drugs and w_hores
Randy Gallimore

Paris, TN

#8 Dec 18, 2010
To now and my name is. Two prime examples of lack of common sense.
Common sense or the lack of it is the text.
anon

Shreveport, LA

#9 Dec 18, 2010
"Randy Gallimore"....
pretty sure i'm not the only one who gets tired of seeing you on every single topic. get a life you sad loser . you do nothing but spew ignorance everywhere you post. most of your posts are incoherent or lacking any meaning whatsoever. do us all a favor and crash your computer.
Randy Gallimore

Paris, TN

#10 Dec 19, 2010
Bring it on I'm not hard to find.
MerryChristmas

United States

#11 Dec 19, 2010
Another topic I will pass over and never read again!

The only thing wrong with our generation is the lack of good parental guidance that teach our children good moral standards and how to love your neighbor as yourself and do unto others instead of the bullshit being spouted on here.
ben there

New Orleans, LA

#12 Dec 19, 2010
hey randy gallimore u r a stupid ass shut your pie hole.
Randy Gallimore

Paris, TN

#13 Dec 19, 2010
You know me,you must know where I live.Sounds like you have something personal against me that you don't like.This is no place,as Merry Christmas says,to do this.MAN UP,ben there.I leave you an open invite to come and settle this between us.I'm here to make a point, you are here to make an ass of yourself.Doe's the truth hurt you that bad?

Pie hole shut.
Randy Gallimore

Paris, TN

#14 Dec 19, 2010
anon,
MY bad, for calling you a him earlier. Just found out,your a female,or gay.
anon

Shreveport, LA

#15 Dec 19, 2010
Randy Gallimore wrote:
You know me,you must know where I live.Sounds like you have something personal against me that you don't like.This is no place,as Merry Christmas says,to do this.MAN UP,ben there.I leave you an open invite to come and settle this between us.I'm here to make a point, you are here to make an ass of yourself.Doe's the truth hurt you that bad?
Pie hole shut.
1) Learn to correctly use apostrophes.

2) Learn how to use all basic forms of punctuation.

3) STFU. Nobody likes to read what you have to say.
Randy Gallimore

Paris, TN

#16 Dec 19, 2010
Yes mam.
anon

Shreveport, LA

#17 Dec 19, 2010
Randy Gallimore wrote:
Yes mam.
Lol wow. If you wish to insult me, then by all means please spell the word correctly. Ma'am.

I love when people attempt an insult only to leave themselves looking dumb in the process.
so what

Martin, TN

#18 Dec 20, 2010
this stupid
Randy Gallimore

Paris, TN

#19 Dec 20, 2010
so what wrote:
this stupid
Yes this is stupid. Good life anon.
SPC Gerena

Syracuse, NY

#20 Dec 13, 2012
Mother of god...i think i lost some brain cells trying to understand the stupidity of Randy Gallimore.

To think i came here because i need to find a few good cites for my report >_<

But for the good of this blogging committee. I strongly feel that entertainment technology is partly to blame. Video games, smart phones,etc..kids are no longer using their imagination when playing with toys.

They don't play outside, and the "toys/gadgets" they do have are far too Automatic in function. Leaving the user to learn nothing from the device. I remember if a toy of ours broke, as a kid i still would grab a screw driver, tape, glue, and anything i thought could fix it. Right there is a prime example of trial and error which eventually grows into common sense.

Another Ex: Using phones and handheld games at the table.
Our society is becoming to absorbed in these devices and not the real tangible world that surrounds us. Which in turn makes it difficult to develop basic social skills.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kizer (Mar '16) 2 hr Guest 35
Balloons 5 hr Party 2
Buddy Harris For Sheriff 7 hr Owner 2
Union City chicken control 7 hr Screwed 2
Bring back the bumper sticker Fri Dirty Duck 5
noah adams in jail (Aug '14) Fri guest 30
UNION CITY GOLDEN TORNADOES!!! State champs again Fri oh oh 31

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance