Man Wanted in Union City Stabbing

Feb 23, 2010 Full story: WBBJ-TV 8

A Union City man is on the run, wanted for trying to kill another man by stabbing him in the chest.

Full Story

Martin, TN

#1 Feb 24, 2010
What is going on in this town???

Mayfield, KY

#2 Feb 25, 2010
who got stabbed and who done it?
Just Sayin

United States

#3 Feb 25, 2010
http://www.nwtntoday.com/news.php...
extra extra !!! read all about it ! lol

Martin, TN

#4 Feb 25, 2010
not trying to be mean,but is this the jamie alexander that was always in and out of jail and is a little off in the head? dated a black girl,can't remember her name.
Chauncey

Franklin, TN

#5 Mar 9, 2010
guest wrote:
What is going on in this town???
No patrols. Whenever I come to Union City, it is a rarity for me to see a cop. How you gonna prevent crime if you're not visible? Where I live, you can't go more than a cpl miles w/out passing a police officer or sheriff. They have the city inundated. If you see a police cruiser, you're not gonna commit a crime. Simple as that.
CLEARLY COCKY

Union City, TN

#6 Mar 9, 2010
WHAT IS GOIN ON IN THIS TOWN...I WILL TELL YAH! ALOT OF HATIN AND PEOPLE WHO CANT SEEM TO LIVE A LIFE FOR THEMSELVES YET THEY FIND THE TIME TO WORRY ABOUT THE NEXT MAN OR WOMAN AND WHAT THEY ARE DOIN RIGHT OR WRONG...ONLY IN UNION CITY THO.
lonely stoner

Martin, TN

#7 Jun 10, 2010
whats going on in this town is too many meth head tweakers. now does anyone think pot should be legalized for tax dollars and something people can smoke without stabbing someone for one more hit. this really depresses me as it should u.
Will Fight Back

Martin, TN

#8 Jun 11, 2010
I'll tell you what's going on. People in UC who cause trouble for others simply don't have enough to do. They don't work and spend most of their time trying to figure out how to take something away from those who work for a living.

Too many druggies and not enough jail cells for all of 'em. Police cannot be in every dangerous area in Union City, because there are way too many dangerous areas here - and the only way we can survive is to fight back. We can watch out for our neighbors and be aware of what's going on in our neighborhoods.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The skating rink (Jun '14) 9 min TuT 26
Relationship over? 28 min Mmmmm 2
Question 1 hr dave 1
Why do white girls want black men (Sep '12) 1 hr No stereotype 690
home wrecker Megan 1 hr resident 36
When will jobs be coming to Union City 6 hr the real low key 20
Bill Kail shows BAD SPORTSMANSHIP towards Fulto... 23 hr guest45 29
Union City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web