manager doing dope deals in arbys bathroom

Posted in the Union City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tornadoes mom

Dyersburg, TN

#1 Apr 16, 2013
Was in my fav place to eat today and witnessed a young lady buying drugs in the ladies restroom from another woman the buyer was in a arbys uniform!so i go to report it to the manager and suprise suprise the buyer whom didnt see me in the stall in ladies room came up to me and introduced herself as the manager so I walked out guess no more Arbys for me so sad whats the world coming to???????
guest

Martin, TN

#2 Apr 16, 2013
tornadoes mom wrote:
Was in my fav place to eat today and witnessed a young lady buying drugs in the ladies restroom from another woman the buyer was in a arbys uniform!so i go to report it to the manager and suprise suprise the buyer whom didnt see me in the stall in ladies room came up to me and introduced herself as the manager so I walked out guess no more Arbys for me so sad whats the world coming to???????
Skinny, ugly dirty blonde?
tornadoes mom

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Apr 16, 2013
Nope skinny horse faced but hair is dyed redish brown but every time ive been in there its a different color they have a new male manager heavy set bald guy hes polite and i thought the place was more family friendly now than it used to be but i didnt see him in there today i guess when the cats away the mice will play pitifull whats our town coming to
Lester

New Salisbury, IN

#5 Apr 17, 2013
tornadoes mom wrote:
Nope skinny horse faced but hair is dyed redish brown but every time ive been in there its a different color they have a new male manager heavy set bald guy hes polite and i thought the place was more family friendly now than it used to be but i didnt see him in there today i guess when the cats away the mice will play pitifull whats our town coming to
This kind of stuff has been going on in our little town for years. I like Arby's too.
guest

Martin, TN

#6 Apr 17, 2013
Let me know if she sarts selling BJs in bathroom. I'll have curly fries with mine.
icumonthemhorset eeth

United States

#7 Apr 17, 2013
Not a surprisee , i know the bf and all he does is blow meth. All day everyday. He told me he would lick my bum while she blew me for a 80 bag once . Sad sad sad
misinformed

United States

#8 Apr 18, 2013
tornadoes mom wrote:
Was in my fav place to eat today and witnessed a young lady buying drugs in the ladies restroom from another woman the buyer was in a arbys uniform!so i go to report it to the manager and suprise suprise the buyer whom didnt see me in the stall in ladies room came up to me and introduced herself as the manager so I walked out guess no more Arbys for me so sad whats the world coming to???????
the girl u saw in the stall wasnt a manager. u have ur employees mixed up
WhiteKnuckleSpee dFreak

Cantonment, FL

#9 Apr 18, 2013
You old hag. Nothing in the world like a few of dem Arby's with lotsa horsey sauce, followed by a line or 2 of coke, maybe a little meth on a REAL bad day.
tornadoes mom wrote:
Was in my fav place to eat today and witnessed a young lady buying drugs in the ladies restroom from another woman the buyer was in a arbys uniform!so i go to report it to the manager and suprise suprise the buyer whom didnt see me in the stall in ladies room came up to me and introduced herself as the manager so I walked out guess no more Arbys for me so sad whats the world coming to???????
Quit messing with my hookups.
omg

United States

#10 Apr 19, 2013
are you talking about jenifer miller
Dsm

Henry, TN

#11 Apr 21, 2013
I run a drug free business I guess people talk to here themselves pls remember when u gossip it can harm families not just whomever u r mad at god bless and think before u type
intheknow

Duluth, GA

#12 Apr 24, 2013
This is too funny all of you are assuming who this is. Did you personally see and have proof a drug deal was done if not then it would be wise to keep your two cents to yourself I personally know the girl you are all bashing and I know for a fact the girl can pass any drug test you give her. This is funny because your fat ass manager can't run his store right and was caught trying to steal a case of beef but lied in the female manager to covet his own ass but you all need to remember karma is a bitch but she is fair fat boy will get his hopefully before he runs the store into the ground
all true

Yazoo City, MS

#13 Apr 25, 2013
Arby's has nothing but dope head druggies and they bring the ish to work with em. The "manager" you are talking about is Megan Long. One time a crew member named Savannah was set up outside by the cops pretending to be her pill dealer and she told them to meet her at Arby's to do the deal. She wasn't even on the clock at the time. Arby's has some of the nastiest people working there. Good luck when you eat the food. I quit eating there long ago.
Just Askin

Union City, TN

#14 Apr 27, 2013
I think this place should be turned in bc I know some of the ppl that work there and they do drugs..Sad
guest

Martin, TN

#15 Apr 27, 2013
Just Askin wrote:
I think this place should be turned in bc I know some of the ppl that work there and they do drugs..Sad
Name 1 place that doesn't.
ironic

Jackson, TN

#18 Apr 29, 2013
tornadoes mom wrote:
Nope skinny horse faced but hair is dyed redish brown but every time ive been in there its a different color they have a new male manager heavy set bald guy hes polite and i thought the place was more family friendly now than it used to be but i didnt see him in there today i guess when the cats away the mice will play pitifull whats our town coming to
This town also allows meth heads to sub at the school. Shouldn't you worry about that, tornadoes mom?
Jadensmokes

United States

#19 Apr 30, 2013
Why talk about it on topix? Let the cops know! Then when they don't do anything (other than speed traps) talk about it here.:)
Troy boy

Dyersburg, TN

#20 May 1, 2013
Jadensmokes wrote:
Why talk about it on topix? Let the cops know! Then when they don't do anything (other than speed traps) talk about it here.:)
You can report it anonymously to Crime Stoppers
you are stupid

United States

#21 May 2, 2013
all true wrote:
Arby's has nothing but dope head druggies and they bring the ish to work with em. The "manager" you are talking about is Megan Long. One time a crew member named Savannah was set up outside by the cops pretending to be her pill dealer and she told them to meet her at Arby's to do the deal. She wasn't even on the clock at the time. Arby's has some of the nastiest people working there. Good luck when you eat the food. I quit eating there long ago.
you sure bout that hun? don't run meg down cause you're unhappy with your life.
Sooooo happy

Orange, TX

#22 May 2, 2013
I'm very much happy with my life. I don't do drugs and I don't have stds like the Arby's crew
you are stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
you sure bout that hun? don't run meg down cause you're unhappy with your life.
Forget about it

United States

#23 May 4, 2013
WOW....So much crap in the world and all you can talk about is a fast food joint....SAD....Arby's in UC is a great place with an awesome crew....They lost a good one when the fired Megan over a bad rumor on the internet....Very sad indeed when someone can get mad and post lies & get someone fired. Grow up people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cudos mayor hailey 20 min guest 5
no on 1 1 hr Tennessee working... 1
Looking for Old School Barber 1 hr sandman62 7
Social Security offer bounties for SS Disabilit... 2 hr joanne 13
Lake Co Falcon fan 4 hr slacker 6
Police Misconduct! (Mar '14) 12 hr truthat 55
I need to rent a house. 12 hr DFisher 4
Union City Dating
Find my Match

Union City Jobs

Union City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Union City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Union City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]