AMBASSADOR JOHN TANNER

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2010
Please vote for Roy Herron for Congress. He has my full support. He will be a Blue Dog, just like me. And he will do what you want, not what Obama tells him to do.

Meet the New Boss. Same as the Old Boss.

Any questions?
spanx

Cassatt, SC

#2 Aug 11, 2010
Nowhere in Roy's commercials does he mention that he is a Democrat.

He DOES mention:

1. He likes to hunt.
2. He likes guns.
3. He likes his truck with 400,000 miles on it.
4. He reads the Bible.
5. He is a Christian and a good man.

Wow.

Nowhere in his commercial does he mention that he made $400,000.00 in his "law practice" after spending most of his time in Nashville making $20,000 a year as a state senator. Who pays him this $400,000.00? Share that with us, Roy.

Nowhere in his commercial does he mention that he will support Nancy Pelosi and her Marxist ilk in ramming Obamacare down our throats. He will certainly not lead the fight to repeal Obamacare.

And he will support a brand new climate tax.

Wow.

Step up, Patriots!
disturbed

Smyrna, TN

#3 Aug 12, 2010
Lol Patriots???? Just wave your Gadsden Flag and ride your "I'm too fat to walk" scooters... Also stop calling the "Tea Party" a movement... you are not moving towards anything. Civil Rights was a movement Women's Suffrage was a movement.
you got to be kidding

Monterey, TN

#4 Aug 12, 2010
Roy Herron wont do anything for you in obion county just like he has done nothing for weakley county .
He claims to be the common mans friends yeah right he does not even own a pickup truck , he refused to talk about the guns deal at an open meeting and when he has a rally as he calls it he has 4 people picked out in crowd and they have idex cards with the questions he wants asked
I know this because he asked me to do it .

stay away for Roy Herron all he has ever been out for is his back pockets .
nike

Perryville, MO

#5 Sep 9, 2010
Roy is an Obama supporter.

Roy even ran Obama's Tennessee campaign.

Roy is a prissy lib who needs to go.
mother of 2

United States

#6 Sep 10, 2010
Roy herron says a lot of things but he's a liar! He lies n doesn't care who he hurts! Won't have my vote!
Just me

Jackson, TN

#7 Sep 10, 2010
He's not getting my vote!!! You will pay dearly if you vote for a Dempcrap. Look what happened when Hussein Imam Obama got elected. HEELLLOOO wake up people!!!!
lol

Jackson, TN

#8 Sep 10, 2010
who paid for those books we got in the mail from him??????????
No fan

United States

#9 Sep 10, 2010
Roy Herron and Phillip Pinion insisted they could do nothing to help me in a situation a few years ago. Everyone insisted they were the people to talk to. I have not received any assistance from Judy Barker either so..go figure
Go away Roy

Corryton, TN

#11 May 1, 2013
Tennesseans no longer wish to vote for Liberal Democrats. Go away Roy Herron.
nike wrote:
Roy is an Obama supporter.
Roy even ran Obama's Tennessee campaign.
Roy is a prissy lib who needs to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Psychologist 46 min Kim 1
Red Light Camera Update 2 hr donotpay 46
Dos enywon no wear that looser wint damit? 2 hr BOSSY 1
First Friends Preschool 3 hr Lol 35
Discovery park employee affairs 4 hr Broke Rippy 6
where are the real men who know how to treat a ... 5 hr bbb 26
General Lee car 6 hr stfu 18
More from around the web

Union City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE