That Chic Hit him with an Axe

Posted in the Union City Forum

Husband Beater

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Did you read about the chick in UC that hit a guy in the head with an Axe, and stabbed him too! That's one angry btch.
charlie harper

Union City, TN

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Run Forrest Run!!!!
Gump

United States

#3 Jan 31, 2013
After she stabbed him, he followed her outside and she hit him with his own axe. He quit follerin her after that.
holy cow

Hartland, WI

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Who were they??
shocked

Martin, TN

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Gump wrote:
After she stabbed him, he followed her outside and she hit him with his own axe. He quit follerin her after that.
seriously? When did this happen?

United States

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Front page of tonight's paper.

Local man attacked with knife and axe

By CHRIS MENEES
Staff Reporter
A Union City man sustained injuries from a knife and an axe when a verbal altercation with a woman apparently escalated Wednesday night.
Danny Wayne Ladd, 65, of 4512 Woodfin Road, Union City, was injured in an alleged domestic assault that occurred about 7 p.m. at his home.
He sustained severe lacerations and was transported to the emergency room of Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union City for treatment, according to a Union City Police Depart-ment report.
A suspect identified as his girlfriend, 49-year-old Kimberly S. Adcock of 609 South Fourth St., Union City, was also transported to the emergency room for treatment and then was taken into custody by police.
Ms. Adcock was charged with aggravated assault, according to the police report.
She was still being held in the Obion County Law Enforcement Complex at press time today, pending arraignment at 1 p.m.
Police had responded to the domestic assault just after 7 p.m. at a neighboring address at 4500 Woodfin Road and arrived to find Ladd on the floor with a severe laceration to his head and several lacerations on his hands. Ladd told police he and his girlfriend, Ms. Adcock, had an altercation Tuesday and he invited her over to eat dinner Wednesday.
Ladd claimed there was a verbal altercation which turned violent Wednesday night when Ms. Adcock allegedly pulled a knife on him, striking him in the back of the head and in the back. He told police he tried to get the knife away from her, resulting in the severe lacerations to his hands.
The assault then apparently escalated outside Ladd’s residence at 4512 Woodfin Road, where Ms. Adcock allegedly got an axe out of the back of Ladd’s truck and struck him in the head, causing a large laceration to his forehead, police reported.
After the assault in the yard, both Ladd and Ms. Adcock somehow ended up next door at the home at 4500 Woodfin Road, where the neighbor called police to report the incident.
Police recovered both a knife and an axe from Ladd’s residence.
Staff Reporter Chris Menees may be contacted by email at cmenees@ucmessenger.com. Published in The Messenger 1.31.13
Good Poosy

Bossier City, LA

#7 Feb 1, 2013
That must be some good poosy to take an axe to the head!

United States

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Good Poosy wrote:
That must be some good poosy to take an axe to the head!
Lol
anon

Union City, TN

#9 Feb 3, 2013
Husband Beater wrote:
Did you read about the chick in UC that hit a guy in the head with an Axe, and stabbed him too! That's one angry btch.
Hey, I know this 'chick' and let me tell you - she is one more whack job. No pun intended.
cheryl

Union City, TN

#10 Feb 3, 2013
I remember her. Her name used to be Kim Parker. She had a hair trigger temper and always acted like she was mad at the world. She needed anger management every day of her life. I don't know what sets her off, but I've seen her go off on a few people and she's just plain weird.

United States

#11 Feb 3, 2013
Her new nickname is ChopChop !

His nickname is scarface! Ouch
simple

Union City, TN

#12 Feb 3, 2013
Maybe they'll keep that crazy woman behind bars for a long time to come.
Patricia

Union City, TN

#13 Feb 7, 2013
I worked with this girl back in the 1980s at Brown Shoe. She acted more like a guy than a girl, and her personality would change from day to day and you neve knew 'who' she was gonna be from one day to the next. I didn't have much to do with her, but I tried to be nice to everybody. I don't think she wanted anybody being nice to her. She was just hateful. I guess she had some really deep-seated anger issues.
iknow

Union City, TN

#14 Feb 7, 2013
She is crazy! But then again I dont think ive met a woman named Kim yet who wasnt! Crazy Kims ha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
home wrecker Megan 1 hr Rhonda Dill 49
Hairdressers 2 hr guest 1
First baptist in woodland 14 hr Guest 8
Red Light Camera Update 16 hr Truth 4
do not rent to these people (Dec '11) Sun Nope 113
David Gatlin whereabouts Sun John 4
Larry Joyner (Apr '14) Sun YUP 6
Union City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web